Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
wheres the best place to have an over night stop in the m/h close to the christmas markets in brussels?
is it the place near the train station or is there another?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I don't know of anywhere in Brussels to overnight. We will be using the aire de service, near to the train station in Brugges, and will travel in to Brussels by train.

Brisey

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
I don't know of anywhere in Brussels to overnight. We will be using the aire de service, near to the train station in Brugges, and will travel in to Brussels by train.

Brisey

that could be the 1 im gettin confused with is it just behind the train station?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
It is very close to the train station, within walking distance.
More info can be found on the following link.
When are you visiting ????

Link Removed

Brisey

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
:Angry::Angry: beware to have our ex russian friends nick any thing they can ??? one of my mates stayed there 3 months ago and had tyres,, mirrors and sat dish NICKED in day light,,, every one just turned their back and ignored it dont park there,,, use a train station out of town then get the train in :Blush::Angry:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
:Angry::Angry: beware to have our ex russian friends nick any thing they can ??? one of my mates stayed there 3 months ago and had tyres,, mirrors and sat dish NICKED in day light,,, every one just turned their back and ignored it dont park there,,, use a train station out of town then get the train in :Blush::Angry:

Hi niggle

Did your mate stop at Brugges or Brussels ????

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
bruges,,,,, he use to be a coach driver and knows the town well ,,if i get the chance tomoo i,ll call him to get the name of station where he stayed ok:thumb::thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
bruges,,,,, he use to be a coach driver and knows the town well ,,if i get the chance tomoo i,ll call him to get the name of station where he stayed ok:thumb::thumb:

Thanks niggle

The aire at Brugge is situated on what used to be the coach parking area. I have heard that there is a parking attendant on site during the day time. Better safe than sorry though, Camping Memling is an alternative. Thanks for the heads up.

Brisey

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we stayed in brugge on the aire behind the train station and the marina next to where all the coaches parked and it was ok, a little tight but not a problem it had ehu aswell and it cost me 15euro for a night, to empty the cassette was 50cents, it got full very quick and others had to go find some where else to go so you have to get there early

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
If anyone turns up at Camping Memling in Bruges then don't buy a bus ticket. The buses are free into town at weekends and people have kindly given me their 10 trip tickets they haven't used so someone can have mine. Just look for the van with purple tinsel and come bang on the door :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back