Valentine Meet at Sandy Balls (1 Viewer)

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Is anyone interested for this proposed meet?Just wondered 'cause i quite fancy it.Don't want to be the only one there,no fun drinking on your own is it?::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Is anyone interested for this proposed meet?Just wondered 'cause i quite fancy it.Don't want to be the only one there,no fun drinking on your own is it?::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Hi Martyn

Can you tell us a bit more info eg
where in the country this site it is.
How much per night
Is it RV friendly

Put a link to the web site on here if possible then people can have a look and possibly decide to book and join you.:thumb:

We gad a very good meet last Valentine, everybody got dressed up for the dinner on the Saturday evening - made the event something extra special. :thumb:

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Martyn

Can you tell us a bit more info eg
where in the country this site it is.
How much per night
Is it RV friendly

Put a link to the web site on here if possible then people can have a look and possibly decide to book and join you.:thumb:

We gad a very good meet last Valentine, everybody got dressed up for the dinner on the Saturday evening - made the event something extra special. :thumb:

Pammy

could be entertaining watching you park on a 5mtr hardstanding with an RV, pammy.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

john

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Thanks Linda,Brisey,and R.R. for posting the links,I'm not very good on the P.C.I will give them a ring tomorrow and find out details,will let you know. :thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
could be entertaining watching you park on a 5mtr hardstanding with an RV, pammy.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

john
It would be very entertaining watching Pammy park the RV on a football pitch:ROFLMAO:
Geo
A bit to far for us im afraid @ 220 miles each way

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Valentine Meet Sandy Balls 15 Feb 2008

I've just phoned Sandy Balls,and they told me "There should be no problem with size as they have had BIG AMERICAN ones there before" Prices are approx.£25 per unit with two people per night.Kids,Dogs,Grannies,Secretaries are extra.They tell me all the facilities are open.This might seem a bit expensive,but according to them,it is school half-term.If you fancy it they suggest booking individually.Dates from Friday 15 FEB 2008............ Martyn. :thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Martyn how many RV's can they take?

If this is to happen the would be more than a few.

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
John, i told the woman i spoke to ,that there would be quite a few of us.Obviously i couldn't give her exact numbers but she didn't think there would be a problem.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I think because of geography there may well be more than one possibly two or three Valentine meets put up next year, ie North South and Central, I think in general folk like to keep travel time down to a couple of hours after work Friday if just for a weekend and especially winter time, there are however the hardened few who will go wear ever when ever so I could be wrong:RollEyes:
Geo

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Sandy Balls is in moandix BPG, and is recommended for RV's, copy and paste the GPS into google maps and have a look around. 50.9301 -1.7601

The guide is well worth getting, not only sites with accurate GPS but also the best way for RV's to get there. They have put a tremendous amount of work into it and it deserves our support.

Olley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back