Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi all,
well, after a 10 hour journey inclusive of a trip in too Chelstons, Mcdonalds, and a service station we are home. No doubt that our partners in crime will be back as well (family guy or Eddie and Di) as well as Patrick and Jan whom will have stayed on for a little while on the Cornish ale.

Years ago when I bought our first caravan I would of never imagined how camping and then Motorhoming would of made and brought together such good friendships.

I have just spent the best part of a the week 300 miles from home at the wonderful Perranporth in Cornwall with great company and people that I would now regard highly as our friends. Firstly there is of course the fact you have Motorhomes that gets you together on a meet, then there is of course relationships that develop from that and then so on and so on. We have toured the continent with others, we have skied with others, or simply we have shared a beer with others at our own home or there's.

Now, I know life is life and you could not for the want of trying, bond with every body but with some you can. as long as you treat each other nice is all that matters, you don't have to spend your holidays with others, but here on Fun you can find people that you would like too.

So in essence, in the middle of an extremely stressful time in my life, I have taken some time out to laugh, laugh, laugh and nearly cry. What would I of done without this great community? Be at home doing boring DIY and loving my garden I expect.

So just in the way of a post I want to say the following, Thank you to a great community.:thumb:
If you are reading this as a guest, I shit you not, it's not an advert but a real life story :thumb:

Oh and finally ,,,

Here is me and my mate Patrick........ Now surely, there must be a caption for this ?

Attachments

• forfunagain.jpg
    forfunagain.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 176

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
So just in the way of a post I want to say the following, Thank you to a great community.:thumb:

You can say that again and you've put a big effort into making it that way oop north.

Now get your *&*&*^%% head down and get some work done, you've exams to pass.

Caption: "I told you he'd fall for nitrous oxide in his air tank, now let's clear out his MH".

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Glad you had a great time - you often find meeting people is better than just talking via posts...even the most articulate people often come over in a totally different light in real life!

You may need a little work on 'Blending in with the Surfers' though:winky:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Glad you had a great time - you often find meeting people is better than just talking via posts...even the most articulate people often come over in a totally different light in real life!

You may need a little work on 'Blending in with the Surfers' though:winky:

Steady on Tony, Ill have you know that that is Jans female Aldi wet suit that I am wholed up in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It worked a treat,:winky:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
The tide was in honest!! so just smile and make out we are here to build sandcastles.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back