Free Member
Oct 24, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
New
Hi everyone, we are new to owning a motorhome, have just bought one and it is currently sitting on our drive. We are trying to familiarise ourselves with it and reading all the gumpf that came with it !! :Eeek: We have soooo many questions to ask , so stand by.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Hi Dampervan.

Welcome to the site....bet ya cant trip them up with a question..its like university challenge on here they always have ideas and answers.

Try living in the van a couple of nights.

In answer to your first question after doing this..the small electric oil filled radiator you want is on tesco direct site..has frost protection too.

Not my idea passed on to me got one..invaluable as I dont want to winterize my system just yet. (Winterize is when you run a non toxic antifreeze through your water system in the van)

Switch the telly off you have about 2 thousand questions to ask....have fun...dont forget to put your golf clubs on ebay..no time for that now.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun :welcomefunster:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dampervan,

Did you buy a damp van? I hope not.. Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi Dampervan.

Welcome to the site....bet ya cant trip them up with a question..its like university challenge on here they always have ideas and answers.

Try living in the van a couple of nights............................

Switch the telly off you have about 2 thousand questions to ask....have fun...dont forget to put your golf clubs on ebay..no time for that now.

LOL, excellent advice living in it on the drive. If you are like me you will still not find everything out, but the chances of making serious omissions first time away are much less (you are bound to forget something).

Brilliant site for help off some ver experienced funsters - try the SEARCH feature first, it may well (probably has) already been asked.

:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

Dampervan

Free Member
Oct 24, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
New
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.
Our van was a tad damp, (In the spots you couldn't see easily) but we have peeled back the paper , dried it out, resealed outside, and, so far, after a couple of downpours, all seems well !!
Can anyone tell us if the leisure battery can be charged when we link up to the household electric ? Can't find any info in our booklet regarding charging .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back