New Motor Homers (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi everyone, although my profile shows I joined in June I didn't have a motorhome then although one was imminent, so at that time I looked into Motorhome fun out of curiosity. 4 months down the road I now have my home and I actually subscribed last evening, was I the 600th subscriber that Jim mentions today??.
I was actually a caravanner (tugger) for 20 years but packed up about three years ago, a mobility problem was making it difficult to carry on, however me and Lin, my wife have missed the lifestlye so much we took the plunge and purchased our Moho which we find so much more convenient and we've quickly got back into the friendliness only to found by fellow campers, the chats by the dishwashing sinks and also something new to us, the waves from oncoming motorhomers which we find quite novel, mind you the ammount of moho's on the road now we found our arms quite tired after a recent trip to Cardiff.

J H

Funster
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Glad you're enjoying yourselves :welcome:

Watch out for the Nutters :ROFLMAO::Eeek::rollonfloor:

Jill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Welcome to the nut house,plenty of useful info. on this site and if you enjoy meeting like minded people watch out for the rallies they are brilliant.

Alan and Lynda

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Gooney and :welcome: to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:

flyingwelcome

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and a BIG welcome to the Funsters. May you enjoy many travels in your Moho and lots of memories to share. We are going to Cardiff on Sunday then onto Swansea Mon-Thursday so we will wave if your around that area.

Dale, Graham & Emily

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk - Norfolk Meet in November 5th-7th, or longer if you wish

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
the waves from oncoming motorhomers which we find quite novel, mind you the ammount of moho's on the road now we found our arms quite tired after a recent trip to Cardiff.

Welcome to the fun, glad you're not forgetting to wave :clap:make sure you don't go OTT.

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back