Swiss Army Knife motorhome ! (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Can't see it catching on... but would be fun to watch ... :roflmto:

shame, there is no picture of the bedroom ...

swissroombox.jpg

So you don’t have the cash to shell out for a fancy motorhome – big deal! You can add one on to your existing vehicle with the swissRoomBox.

Brought to you by the creative and handy folks at Swiss Army Knife, the swissRoomBox is a motorhome on a budget, so to speak. Touting itself as the smallest removable motorhome set-up, the swissRoomBox fits into most cars and comes with everything you’ll need on your camping adventures.

Just like the company’s most famous offering, the swissRoomBox is a multi-functional tool that doubles as a home away from home. It comes complete with a mini kitchen on wheels that features a toaster, grill plate, cooking gear, Italian moka express coffee machine, water boiler and a burner gas with small and large cooking tables. You can pretty much just pull over to the side of the road and whip up a feast (say goodbye to gross service station sandwiches). It also comes with storage room for plates and cutlery for four people.

When it’s time to call it a day, the swissRoomBox can transform into a bed that measures185 × 120 cm, complete with a comfortable mattress – all in less than 5 minutes. Able to stand up to the wettest elements, this compact all-in-one camping kit comes with a mirror, an outdoor shower with hot water and a sink. The swissRoomBox uses a 12V car battery and has a 220 volt converter and USB connection, so you can connect the appliances to 200 V, 12 V and 5 V.

And as an extra bonus, they’ve also thrown in a Swiss Army knife. Sweet.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Qoute - the swissRoomBox fits into most cars.

I would like to see it fitted to a Smartcar, the bed is longer than the car :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Qoute - the swissRoomBox fits into most cars.

I would like to see it fitted to a Smartcar, the bed is longer than the car :ROFLMAO:

Hi Dave.. it wouldn't fit into the car in the advert .. I think it goes UNDER the car :ROFLMAO:

wish it had more pictures

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cy3gKwirLk[/ame] :thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wonderfully inventive .. But not too sure I could be bothered with all that fiddling about to complete each task.

I suppose for the young, the enthusiastic, those who are looking for that ONE step up from canvas, this is an extremely elegant solution :Smile:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Wonderfully inventive .. But not too sure I could be bothered with all that fiddling about to complete each task.

I suppose for the young, the enthusiastic, those who are looking for that ONE step up from canvas, this is an extremely elegant solution :Smile:

Nice in fine weather... try a week on Skye ... soon have you heading for a B&B

If no motorhome I'd much prefer a good tent

as you say.. clever and will find a niche market .. I wonder what the Dragons would have said ... :roflmto:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Proly something along the lines of 'I really do not see the point of this. There are perfectly good Hiltons all over the world.. I'me out'

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Carol and Ed, Do you have a photo of that man's small van that he invented at malvern please, to put on here? I didn't take any.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Nobody has said how much yet - any ideas. If the genuine Swiss army knife is anythng to go by will probalby be cheaper to buy a motorhome :ROFLMAO: facinating though

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Apparently launches on the 26th according to the website, so no prices as yet.

http://www.swissroombox.com

Brian you will be pleased to know that there is an option for a toilet. :roflmto:

Is there a toilet integrated into the swissRoomBox?

For a mini-bus, we have the swissRoomBox portable toilet module option that you can install. However, for the car, we have the portable toilet as an external element option.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back