Free Member
Oct 7, 2010
S.Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Vw leisuredrive
Exp
26 years
Hi just joined. Hope to be fishing Llangenith beach this weekend. Good campsite at Bank Farm for a tenner with shower and toilets and only 200yds to the Kings Head pub. Only ten pitches but for a bit of peace and stunning views of Rhossili sand dunes can't be beaten. Good surfing, kite and wind surfing:thumb:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi:thumb:

Just tryed googling but it only comes up with a monster site for Banks Farm, 10 pitches and views of Rossilli sound way better:thumb:

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Very nice place the beach is something else not what you expect to find on your first visit. The pub is great for food as well.

Like to go again myself

Lampie

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Very nice place the beach is something else not what you expect to find on your first visit. The pub is great for food as well.

Like to go again myself

Lampie

But where exactly is it:cry:

We were down that way September and didn't see that site, we did go to Rossilli and parked/went for a walk and would have loved to stay around but the nearest site we could find was some way away and a CL (CC I think) with restricted access.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Its the Kings head INN at LLangenith, not the one at South Gate
The Banks head farm Llangenith is just a bit north west of that straight up Burrows Lane.

Its a small site

Peter

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Its the Kings head INN at LLangenith, not the one at South Gate
The Banks head farm Llangenith is just a bit north west of that straight up Burrows Lane.

Its a small site

Peter

Sorry there are two N's in LLANGENNITH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

matthew123

Free Member
Jun 14, 2011
swansea
Funster No
MH
vw lwb hitop
Exp
ten on and off
Bank Farm

No, and isn't close to Rhossilli either, well it doesn't look like but maybe the view is there?
Bank Farm is in Horton on the the South Gower road and the kings Head is in Llangenith on the North Gower road. Two totally different places. Both very nice and well worth a visit. Both good for fishing also

Monty1083

Free Member
Jul 29, 2013
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a Newbie
The Bank Farm you are looking for is in Llangennith. Go through the village with Kings Head on your right. At mini rbt go straight over towards Broughton Bay. Site is on the left about 100yds after the rbt.

It's a Caravan & Camping Club site and when quiet is very nice. Lovely views, shower and toilet.

Postcode, if it helps is SA3 1JB. :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I hope they have found it by now, this thread is over 3 years old. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But thanks anyway, I just looked it up and the area looks lovely. :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It is useful. I have just been scanning the area on satillite and it does look nice. As the others have said, if you dodge the massive sites there seems to be a couple of small ones tucked away in the area. Lovely looking coastline too.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
last time i went to llangennith we stopped in the pub carpark . mind that was in the 70s -80,s . great surf .
mind we also used to stop at the end of the road at llanmadoc . nice walk down to the beach . might have to sit and watch the tide come in . be carefull it does come in fast.
lovely area.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back