Introducing me!! (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi to all MH users out there.
My background is architecture and teaching. My passions involve art and design, photography, travel, meeting new people and visiting new place hence my interest in motorhome fun.
I was born in S Wales and have lived in Lancashire, Yorkshire, Warwickshire , N Wales and am now living in Norfolk.
I love the outdoors and this year have toured Wales, Scotland, France, Belgium and a quick look into Switzerland, total time in travelling this year about 8 weeks and about 4500 miles in my Dethleffs MH.
My user name is a combination of one of my favourite architects and my own nickname.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Gaudie and welcome to fun

Have a look at the rallies and meets, there are two in November that are not too far from you, so come join in and meet some of the funsters.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Gaudie
Welcome to the site, your travels this year have mirrored ours , so keep safe and enjoy your MH . Pete @ lynn :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Antonio Gaudi :thumb:

Adored his work since I was kneehigh to the proverbial.....

:thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello welcome to MHF, my brothers an architect too.

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Just found your message!!

Hi Gaudie and welcome to fun

Have a look at the rallies and meets, there are two in November that are not too far from you, so come join in and meet some of the funsters.

Having looked on MY PROFILE for my introduction I began to wonder if I had ever done it.
In wandering through this site I have just found my introduction and therefore your reply. My apologies for not thanking you for your response sooner but now I can.
I am competent on a laoptop but find the MHF site a real problem to find anything, no doubt time and patience will help.
Maybe we will meet sometime. I have posted a pic of my MH so I am slowly making progress.
Gaudie

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp

HI and welcome:thumb::thumb:

Having looked on MY PROFILE for my introduction I began to wonder if I had ever done it.
In wandering through this site I have just found my introduction and therefore your reply. My apologies for not thanking you for your response sooner but now I can.
I am competent on a laoptop but find the MHF site a real problem to find anything, no doubt time and patience will help.
Maybe we will meet sometime. I have posted a pic of my MH so I am slowly making progress.
Gaudie

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp

When are you going to finish that church ?

Gaudie

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp

Hello welcome to MHF, my brothers an architect too.

Gaudie

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
When are you going to finish that church ?

That church will never get finished whilst there's a tourist with a camera around. Their just putting in a planning application for an additional spire. :whatthe:

Jim
:roflmto:

Note: There must be a lot of smokers on the job eh. ::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am competent on a laoptop but find the MHF site a real problem to find anything,
Gaudie

Look UP.

No not on the ceiling, just below the Motorhonefun Logo. "Search+"

That is the saviour of lost souls.

Click on it and at the bottom View All My Posts - this is very useful to see if anyone has replied to your posts and search in general will find all there is to know about MHs.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That church will never get finished whilst there's a tourist with a camera around. Their just putting in a planning application for an additional spire. :whatthe:

Jim
:roflmto:

Note: There must be a lot of smokers on the job eh. ::bigsmile:

An inspired move.

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi

welcome..

username...
would that be the Barcelona guy ? nice work there ::bigsmile:

Yep, that's the man. A favourite architect along with Le Corbusier, Frank LLoyd Wright etc. You into architecture or just know about Gaudi?
Gaudie

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Hi Gaudie, and welcome.
As an architect, tell me.....
Is a camel really a horse designed by a county council employed architect?

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hiya Gaudie,
Names a bit highbrow for me, you'd be welcome in my world as Archie the tech!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back