• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Lunar Panels for late night TV (1 Viewer)

TestMonkey

Free Member
Aug 6, 2014
Funster No
MH
Not Got One
Exp
Since tomorrow maybe
Forget Solar Panels. In the winter when nights are much longer than days you need Lunar Panels. Charge while you sleep.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you need anti-matter and dark energy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TestMonkey

TestMonkey

Free Member
Aug 6, 2014
Funster No
MH
Not Got One
Exp
Since tomorrow maybe
Before anyone wants to buy my Lunar panels, Sorry Idon't have any I'm just making a tutorial about how to use the classifieds :D Thanks Jim

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Can i pre order some for when theyre back in stock please if they will they still work if it rains at night .......?

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
The panels are discrete units that are both in stock and out of stock at the same time. And you realise, of course, that they can only go on the same level if they have opposite spin.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Have you got to move at 88mph before they work ?
And is the flux capacitor included in the kit ?
:D

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Do lunar panels work in different time zones? I was thinking of driving to california BUT when its dark in the UK it will be daylight there so i am concerned they might deliver less power.

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
if they will they still work if it rains at night .......?
I have the impression that some are not taking the safety aspect of this seriously. You must make sure they are properly sealed, or they will reverse their polarity and produce a gas that will render you unconscious. They can distort space and time to such an extent that dense metal objects can disappear through micro-wormholes into another dimension. Rolex watches are the most common items, but for no apparent reason wallets stuffed with cash also vanish.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Could you still be gassed and robbed if you were securely parked up on an Aire and you unplugged the lunar panels at night?

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
On a serious note, what a lot of people don't know is that if you get a "conventional" panel and reverse the polarity at night, it will actually work under the moon light

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
Damm. I see they are now sold. I really needed them too.

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Lunar panels are great, just be careful when driving near the coast as if you drive too quick the tide goes out

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
On a serious note, what a lot of people don't know is that if you get a "conventional" panel and reverse the polarity at night, it will actually work under the moon light
I found that if you dont actually connect the panels then you get as much power out of them during the day as you would do at night, which makes them super consistent in terms of efficiency ….

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Are they not called loonie panels? They really must be!
It is important to purchase a reputable brand of lunar panel. Inferior assembly methods result in cells badly adhered to the base, so that in strong moonlight they are able to oscillate acoustically. This results in a howling sound when the moon is full, which obviously is somewhat disturbing. I've found that a touch of superglue will fix this.

Do not believe the scare stories of panels manufactured in Central Europe, concerning grisly tales of people turned into virtual zombies by radiation from these panels. It certainly hasn't affected me in any way. In fact I have this irresistible urge to go out when the moon is full, and check for any defective lunar panels. The police officer who arrested me was very nice but simply did not understand the importance of my work.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back