Mini Welsh rally in France. (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Well who would have thought that my Welsh missionary duties would be needed in France. Today I parked in the new aire at St. Quentin despite it costing me all of today's pocket money (€3). Next to me is a van with a large Draig goch on the bonnet. You'll never guess who I've just bumped into - the one and only Welsh girl and her partner. What a very pleasant surprise (y)

IMG_20190709_193616.jpg

Ps I'm going to check I've still got 4 wheels before they leave ;)

Last edited:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Well who would have thought that my Welsh missionary duties would be needed in France. Today I parked in the new aire at St. Quentin despite it costing me all of today's pocket money (€3). Next to me is a van with a large Draig goch on the bonnet. You'll never guess who I've just bumped into - the one and only Welsh girl and her partner. What a very pleasant surprise (y)

View attachment 316838
Nice to meet you too, Taran_Las what a coincidence, two mad welsh people in the same Aire, paying for the privelage as well! Have to break out a bottle later? Psssst Don't tell them of our royal mint planned heist!! We'll cut you in, promise!!

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Nice to meet you too, Taran_Las what a coincidence, two mad welsh people in the same Aire, paying for the privelage as well! Have to break out a bottle later? Psssst Don't tell them of our royal mint planned heist!! We'll cut you in, promise!!
If your drinking with Phil it'll take more than a bottle ?? just don't let him open my boxes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
They say that you can take a valleys girl out of wales, but not wales out of the valleys girl.

But I also think you can take a valleys girl out of wales, but you cant take her back, they dont want her

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back