Scrap Yards (1 Viewer)

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
Does any one know of any scrap yards for motorhomes etc? We live in Bristol, but would be happy to hear of any such places if any one knows of any.

:winky: We are not needing to scrap our MH, just wishing to find some cheap replacement parts.

Adge

wolly

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
ripon n yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
40 plus motorhoming and tugin
wolly north yorkshire

HI if you put ukcampsite.co.uk salvage. you will find lots of salvage motorhome and caravans :Smile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
A friend of mine actually makes a living picking up damaged caravans and refurbing and rebuilding sometimes the odd M/Home crops up he has some bits available..but he doesn't really advertise..If you drop me a PM with a list of bits your after I'll have a word with him and see what he's got.......HTH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
if you cross the bridge into wales and head for blanavon(spelling)there is an indusdrial estate where big pit is(old coal mine)there is a caravan breaker there that hold's a huge stock of secondhand spares.
both caravan and motorhome spares.:thumb:

chris

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
There is one in Sutton , St Helens. If you pm Maggie (Chatter) she will be able to give you the phone number.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
caraparts (they have an ebay shop too) break caravans/motorhomes, they also have a good stock of new parts 'ex-stock' and the prices are very good indeed!

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
getting a new flag pole perhaps?

Does any one know of any scrap yards for motorhomes etc? We live in Bristol, but would be happy to hear of any such places if any one knows of any.

:winky: We are not needing to scrap our MH, just wishing to find some cheap replacement parts.

Adge

Don't tell me that you are going to change that new flag pole you bought at Bath & West?

Bob:Eeek:

OP
OP
AdgeRas

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
Thanks for all the replies

Adge, did you get sorted?

We have not contacted any yards yet but we will contact them before we go on our next trip in the motorhome :Smile:

We are after a right hand armrest for the drivers chair in our motorhome.

Don't tell me that you are going to change that new flag pole you bought at Bath & West?

Bob:Eeek:

The pole still worked when we used it a few weeks ago in Denmark, but for some reason the pole made a hole in the top end of the sleeve, so we might need a new sleeve but I do not expect to find a flagpole sleeve at a breakers yard ::bigsmile:

Rasmus

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back