Downloads (1 Viewer)

snowdrop

Free Member
Jun 30, 2010
Funster No
Hi, I have just tried to download the Security Handbook and the Winter checklist but get a message saying the file is damaged and cannot be opened after I have downloaded it and also if I try and open it from the link on here. Is there a problem or is it my computer doing something?
snowdrop

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Snowdrop and welcome to the fun.

are you a 'paid up' member or just having a look around before subscribing ?

none subscribed members cant download unfortunately but the ÂŁ12 will get you a wealth of info and downloads.

if you have subscribed i suggest PMing Jim and explain your problem.

click Jims name (above his avatar) in any of his posts and then click SEND JIM A PRIVATE MESSAGE in the dropdown box.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi, I have just tried to download the Security Handbook and the Winter checklist but get a message saying the file is damaged and cannot be opened after I have downloaded it and also if I try and open it from the link on here. Is there a problem or is it my computer doing something?
snowdrop

Hi snowdrop.

I had downloaded previously so knew it worked. I tried a short time ago and it still works, it opens up in Adobe Reader for me:thumb:.

I am paid up though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

snowdrop

Free Member
Jun 30, 2010
Funster No
Hi snowdrop.

I had downloaded previously so knew it worked. I tried a short time ago and it still works, it opens up in Adobe Reader for me:thumb:.

I am paid up though.

I am a paid up member so I'll PM, thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back