Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
I have just had my new NASA B1 battery monitor delivered. £85.00 on EBay. Thank's to Bryan for the info on them!

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Might as well sell the TV Pat, because you'll not take your eyes off the BM-1 once you have installed it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Since I got mine at least 3 other funsters have got them and I know of one that is very close (just gotta convince his wife that they NEED one :ROFLMAO:)

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Since I got mine at least 3 other funsters have got them and I know of one that is very close (just gotta convince his wife that they NEED one :ROFLMAO:)

I always tell Jan we need one, then she asks what it does and i tell her its so you can have your hair drier when were wilding....ooow great! get one then!:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Patrick and Jan, I havn't a clue what it is but I wouldn'[t like to be in your shoes, Patrick, when Jan finds out it has nothing to do with her hairdryer.:Eeek:

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Patrick and Jan, I havn't a clue what it is but I wouldn'[t like to be in your shoes, Patrick, when Jan finds out it has nothing to do with her hairdryer.:Eeek:

He He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Well it dose, but indirecly

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back