How stupid do they think we are? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Full page adds in MMM appearing in recent months..
"Exclusive service to MMM Readers"

Motorhome Sellers Advice Line!

"Phone one of our panel of industry experts for advice on the various options available to sell your motorhome.

Insert Row of five cheesy head-shot photos with names and phone numbers.:roflmto: and go on to say...

MSAL is a genuine and unique opportunity for sellers to discuss the most appropriate method for selling their motorhome. The above participating individuals are either directors of their own motorhome dealerships or branch managers. They are industry experts with years of experience and are willing to give advice..... blah blah blah
So ring up a bloke who's job it is to buy your motorhome as cheaply as possible and ask him for genuine, honest and unbiased advice. :Cool: You couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Full page adds in MMM appearing in recent months..
So ring up a bloke who's job it is to buy your motorhome as cheaply as possible and ask him for genuine, honest and unbiased advice. :Cool: You couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trouble is there are a load of people who seeing this in MMM would believe it, after all if it's in MMM it must be true.:cry::cry:

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Here is the advert, I'm guessing that MMM are on commission::bigsmile: Shows how much they think of their readers, letting those dealers loose on them:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 87

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
So what is the phone number :ROFLMAO: I bet it is a premium line number :ROFLMAO:
terry

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
MMM also give out awards to companies that have given oustandingly (good) service to the industry and it's customers. You cannot believe them though. Money, Money, Money. Jane

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
MMM also give out awards to companies that have given oustandingly (good) service to the industry and it's customers. You cannot believe them though. Money, Money, Money. Jane

:Eeek:Jane what are you suggesting?:Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I take it that they are the dealers who advertise in the mag then :ROFLMAO: Only subscribe to one place a year and that gives me almost everything I want to know - guess where that is :thumb::ROFLMAO:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: No Jim -clue-look closer to home :Eeek:
terry

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well I rarely, if ever advertise on MMM and I got a Silver Award :Smile: didn't even know until some one told us!

Should have put my picture on it, bought many vans direct from forum members, Fun, F####s and Willd and both sides were happy with the deal.

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Here is the advert, I'm guessing that MMM are on commission::bigsmile: Shows how much they think of their readers, letting those dealers loose on them:ROFLMAO:

WOT - no Peter. He's slipping in his old age.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Yeah but a dealer has to make profit if your motor is valued at say 20,000
he will offer less cos he has to valet it, check it ,cover warrany, so consequently he will give 15000 for it unless of course you want to trade then he might give you a coupole of shillings more hehehe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back