Received help? ..... Say thank you here ? (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Some say they don’t receive thanks when they give help to someone, well that could be for a number of reasons, be it forgot or can’t find post again or?
So please say a thank you on here if known thank the person or give a brief description of help received.
As I’ve received numerous help over the years I’d like to say a big thank you to you all ?

Last edited:

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
I think ( hope!) I have thanked everyone who has helped ( loads of peeps!) with my wails for help with technical / mechanical unfathomables- coolant issue, tyre ordeal - advice of where to go abroad- and financial help. If I have not I hang head in shame. Had lots of help just from reading general posts. Thank all funsters from me then xxx

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Can you not thank them by pressing the ‘Like’ thumbs up?
Thought that was what it was there for?

But thank you for your post! :LOL:
Thank you for your reply ?
Just posting because of this post
Broken Link Removed

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I always post thanks or a like for a suggestion that helps me. It was a great help to me with a new van in 2009 which is when i became a member of this great group and they continue to be helpful.
I may not go to many rallies but i am very grateful for the help and support of many of you wonderful people in the past.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Nice reminder Steve, most of the time I remember to like thank or whatever, and get likes and so on, :RollEyes: but I know what your saying especially when I have spent time digging out links. :doh:
But I don't let it worry me, I spent years getting stressed about things. :pop:
We are on a free aire in Portugal, got a dutchman behind he ran his engine about 22.30, but then again at 04.00 :Eeek: well it didn't wake me because I put ear plugs in, but Janie gave him what for this morning.:rofl:
In the heated discussion she said you shouldn't set you alarm (that he set off at 4 ) when you have battery problems, he said he doesn't have battery problems it's his control panel. :doh:
So some people want advise and appreciate it, and some don't. :RollEyes::doh: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Just like to say thank you to Brisey ,Brian and Pam, who we met today because we bought his Quest gazebo off them. He kindly brought it down to the campsite we are staying at in Sutton on sea.
Was lovely to meet you and will be taking you up on that beer next time we are in this area.
And thank you for the French road map,much appreciated ?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jo, It was good to meet you, we hope that your trip to France goes well. Beer is chilling in the refrigerator as I type.
Safe travels Brisey and Pamelaaar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back