Camping In spain at Xmas. (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
My partner and I will be travelling to Cataluna , Spain at Xmas Hoping to Arrive about the 21 and leave on the 26 of Dec. we are looking for a campsite that will be open so we can check and stay on with the intention of going there for the summer with out two dogs. Seen Camping Blanes anyone been to the area and have suggestions for a good site to stay with the dogs in the school hols in the Summer next year. Basically we want a dry run just the two of us cos dogs are going thru their passports at the mo and we have to wait the six months. Looking forward to any answers. cheers.:RollEyes:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am not sure but I think you will have a problem finding a campsite that far north open in the winter.
You will have to travel further south to have any sort of choice that time of year.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Camping Salata in Roses is certainly open in November. Not sure about Christmas though - worth taking a look! We've stayed there in November and April - short walk into Roses - nice long promenade.:thumb:

There's a campsite at L'estartit that is open all year - never stayed there ourselves but I'm sure someone will be along who has! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
That looks a nice site.

Have you ever stayed there ?

Yes quite a few times, in fact I think Mike & Ginny (Teasy2007) are there now or will be soon.
No doubt Ginny will be on to correct me if they aren't there yet.

Yes it can blow as you can be next to the sea, & last year it did - but not while we were there. It's also on the train line to Barcelona so if you fancy a trip it's a cheap way of getting there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back