Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Funsters,
You should of have filled in your Lincoln Show forms by now, if you haven't please do so.
As mnany of you will be aware I have recently started an extreme degree course which has led to err extreme workload this last week or two. So my original intention was to arrive on the Wednesday night and greet everyone along with Nikki. However this is no longer possible so I have enlisited the help of two very experienced Valet parkers prior to my arrival. Therefore early arrivals can expect to be met by Bryan and Dingray to be parked prior to my arrival. Please ensure that you give them no grief as both are being paid peanuts ::bigsmile: . Nikki and I will then of course offer a place to meet at night along with Coffee and Cake on Saturday and bring a breakfast on Sunday.
I have had a word with the man upstairs (yet again) and he promises me the best End of season Show weather on record :winky: . So lets have a great time as this will be the last show for any Funstering this year. Funstering? wow where did that come from? should I coin it as a new word?:whatthe:

See you all at the weekend Funstering Funsters :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Lynn, also arrive Friday... will you have the wine chilled for me too:ROFLMAO:

worth a try lol

Leanne :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
I can confirm that we still have 5 outstanding forms that need filling in.

I have the details of these attendees from Warners and there surnames are:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="85"><col style="width: 64pt;" width="85"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; width: 64pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17" width="85">Hitchinson</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Grieve</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Robin</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Scott</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Schorah-croft
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
If you know them please give 'em a nudge towards the form ::bigsmile:

Thanks
Bryan

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="85"><col style="width: 64pt;" width="85"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; width: 64pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17" width="85">Hitchinson</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Grieve</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Robin</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Scott</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.5pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 12.5pt; font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; border-width: 0.5pt medium; border-style: solid none; border-color: rgb(149, 179, 215) -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% red;" height="17">Schorah-croft

Thanks
Bryan

Cross the last one off Brian, ive uncovered that mystery. :whatthe::whatthe:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Lynn, also arrive Friday... will you have the wine chilled for me too:ROFLMAO:

worth a try lol

Leanne :Smile:

Hi Leanne.

Unfortunately I don't have your username on the list of attendees.

Have you booked under a different user name?

Is your surname on the list in this thread?

Thanks
Bryan

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
I drove past the showground today and there are already hundreds of vans there (exhibitors I presume) .............bring a breakfast? anymore details of any other events/rituals to involve ourselves in please? we are looking foward to seeing you all :thumb: mick & hazel

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Leanne.

Unfortunately I don't have your username on the list of attendees.

Have you booked under a different user name?

Is your surname on the list in this thread?

Thanks
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

I filled in the form on behalf of myself and Leanne (Lallymc). :thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Lincoln show

WE will there but as its only a few days away we hahve not booked so will be on the over flow area
if any of you are walking past please say hello

would like to meet any of you

yours ian& Carole

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
WE will there but as its only a few days away we hahve not booked so will be on the over flow area
if any of you are walking past please say hello

would like to meet any of you

yours ian& Carole

Unless you have a funster flag, we may not find you. Easier for you to have a wander over for the Saturday coffee morning and mingle with the Funsters. ::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
iAN AND CAROLE, you will easily spot the Funster yellow flags so please come over to us all and introduce yourselves ... you are assured of a welcome.:Smile:

valandtony

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Self build
Exp
20 years
Lincoln Show

Hi Bryan, We did let you know that we are going to the show and are booked with you, Our Surname is Hitchinson. User name Valandtony. Hope this helps.
See you tomorrow.Valandtony

Thanks
Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread