wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Can anyone recommend a campsite in mid or north Wales for a week in November please?

We will need EHU.

Thanks in advance.

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I can tell you one in Cardiff but sorry not in North Wales as we will be using a Sailing Club site when we go to North Wales in November. Good luck :thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
How about Cwmcuttan, a lovely CL site at Cynghordy, the owners are Funsters.
We stayed there earlier in the year and can thoroughly recommend it.

http://www.cwmcuttan.com/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I can tell you one in Cardiff but sorry not in North Wales as we will be using a Sailing Club site when we go to North Wales in November. Good luck :thumb:

I meant back to South Wales, sorry I had consumed a little wine when I wrote this :winky:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I meant back to South Wales, sorry I had consumed a little wine when I wrote this :winky:

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello.

What's goin' on 'ere then ?

Are you in charge of this keyboard Sir ?

Just blow into this tube will you Sir.

This sample is positive Sir, I ham going to 'ave to arrest you for being drunk in charge of a keyboard.

"Oh no officer. What will they do to me officer, I need my internet connection".

Well Sir, you should have thought about that before drinking Sir. The last offender had his internet connection revoked for 12 months then limited to 1200 baud for six months. After 3 months without internet 'e went out and got 'imself married. That should be a lesson to all of your kind. Got kids now 'e 'as, never been able to touch a keyboard again. Last I 'eard 'ed become an MP.

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
If you want one in North Wales, Bettys-y-Coed is pleasant and you get a reduction if you are with the Caravan Club and a loyalty card for a reduction after 12 nights in one of their sites in Shrewsbury, Bridgenorth as wells Bettys. This is the link. It is more expensive than Cwn Cuttam soit all depends what you want.
http:///www.morris-leisure.co.uk/caravan-parks/riverside/overview.htm
Lucille

OP
OP
wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
If you want one in North Wales, Bettys-y-Coed is pleasant and you get a reduction if you are with the Caravan Club and a loyalty card for a reduction after 12 nights in one of their sites in Shrewsbury, Bridgenorth as wells Bettys. This is the link. It is more expensive than Cwn Cuttam soit all depends what you want.
http:///www.morris-leisure.co.uk/caravan-parks/riverside/overview.htm
Lucille

Wash your mouth out.........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks all for your comments thus far, but if anyone else has any ideas about Welsh all-year sites, I'd be pleased to hear of them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back