wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I am thinking of changing my mh for a 6 berth with a bed at the back cos daughter and hubby and child may be camping with us next year I have seen a nice Swift 630 with a layout that suits us any ideas on what to look out for regarding faults etc, my current mh is a 4 berth Buccaneer Clipper.Any advice or hints would be helpful. thanks in advance.Rob W:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I am thinking of changing my mh for a 6 berth with a bed at the back cos daughter and hubby and child may be camping with us next year I have seen a nice Swift 630 with a layout that suits us any ideas on what to look out for regarding faults etc, my current mh is a 4 berth Buccaneer Clipper.Any advice or hints would be helpful. thanks in advance.Rob W:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi Rob,

Some of them depending on age suffered from rotten floors around the habitation step area, just check that its not 'spongy' when you tread on the step.

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
daughter and hubby and child may be camping with us next year

Oh boy.

I can see next year's message:

Selling Swift 630. Wife has left me, daughter won't talk to me, need one person motorhome.

If you must, then check out payload and seating.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp