Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi I havn't booked for Lincoln next week end as I may be stuck at work, but if I can get away early Friday I was thinking of trying to make a mad dash.

My question is can I pay on the gate and can I park with the funsters, please some one can you answer.

Thanks Rick.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Fraid you would have to park in the general camping, Warners are strict on who can park where and dont allow extra room in club parking, doesnt stop you joining the funsters activities if any planned though. We had to park in general last year

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i even emailed the warners camping co-ordinater begging to be put with the funsters......good job emails dont cost a stamp.
a resounding NO!

so it looks like we too will be in with the rabble and riff-raff :cry:

you can choose to camp but you cant choose yer neighbours.....hope we aint next to the 'in bed by 9pm' lot :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
i even emailed the warners camping co-ordinater begging to be put with the funsters......good job emails dont cost a stamp.
a resounding NO!

so it looks like we too will be in with the rabble and riff-raff :cry:

you can choose to camp but you cant choose yer neighbours.....hope we aint next to the 'in bed by 9pm' lot :winky:

Looks Like we need to start our own fun site in general parking may-be we will get banished and sent where we should be:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If we are next to the in bed by 9 don't mean they will get any sleep:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

We will have too look out for each other I will possibly arriving Fri late afternoon, 07 holiday Rambler Vacationer.

Any body else going to be in General?

Cheers Rick

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Yeah, Rick.
We only live about 15 miles from the showground, so if I can get finished early enough Friday to make it worth overnighting we'll be there.
Failing that it's a day visit Saturday.
John & Pauline.

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
WaHooooo hopefully thats three then

Any more

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I'm in with the C&CC from Friday (before I knew better) but I've got the funsters pennant and badge so will look out for similar signs of life.:winky:

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I'm in with the C&CC from Friday (before I knew better) but I've got the funsters pennant and badge so will look out for similar signs of life.:winky:

Lucky Man I got bugger all on mine so look for an 07 Vacationer bet mine is the only one there.

Oh by the way the only time we were booked in with the C&CC we escaped and went into general under cover of darkness, I can olnly stand so many anoraks at a time, guess I just didn't fit in.

All the best Rick

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
i am hopeing to arrive thursday eve but maybe fri. depending on shutting up my garage.i will be in general allso as i could not commit to going befor pre book closed . look forward to talking to you motor roamin,we apear from your other classic:thumb: thread to have a bit in common.

glyn & rachel

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Not been to Lincoln before.
Anyone know about facilities there...toilets, showers, water?

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Funsters in general camping Rule OK

Whose the Marshall in funsters camp better do this breakaway band of rebels Badges:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We will have too look out for each other I will possibly arriving Fri late afternoon, 07 holiday Rambler Vacationer.

Any body else going to be in General?

Cheers Rick

i am hopeing to arrive thursday eve but maybe fri. depending on shutting up my garage.i will be in general allso as i could not commit to going befor pre book closed . look forward to talking to you motor roamin,we apear from your other classic:thumb: thread to have a bit in common.

glyn & rachel

look out for our flag pole.....30ft with a St George flag, a funsters banner, something else ?...cant remember and a blue inflated shark.
possibly with flashing leds if the batteries aint flat. :roflmto:

cookingfat

Free Member
Apr 25, 2010
British West Hartlepool
Funster No
Exp
brand new
Us in the Cookingfat tribe have not been to a Motorhome show, we are tempted to go to Lincoln.

Apart from looking at motorhomes I can't afford what else is there for me and Mrs Cookingfat?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Cookingfat
You will get to meet up with fellow Funsters and get to put faces to names and vice versa.::bigsmile: Plenty of accessory stalls to wander around in the daytime and entertainment laid on by the show organisers in the evening. No doubt the Funsters will be partying at some time.:winky:
See you there.:thumb:
Brisey

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Not been to Lincoln before.
Anyone know about facilities there...toilets, showers, water?

in general camping they provide the porta- cabin type of toilets and showers, there are several water points( some are labelled not drinking water and are near the black waste tanks) and tanks for black waste. Around the showground in general there are several toilet blocks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back