Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Just booked for TY Mawr for 6 nights with Electric from 06/10/2010to 12/10/2010 all for £38::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Sorry but hell of a place last time I went. Maybe out of school holidays it might be better, HOPE SO:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sorry to be dishing the place but went when all the statics where filled by single scourer's mums with kids from hell. Same in the camping area and used the side of my van as goal post.

If I was asked which was the worst campsite I had ever been on it would be:-

1) Billing aquadrome
2) Ty maur.

Broken pint glass on the floor in shower:Doh:
Waste bins set on fire.:Doh:
I static set on fire during domestic.:Doh:
Leisure centre was timed and like hell hole.

But i do stress this was during a bank holidays so might well answer my derogatory remarks.

Certainly could be nicer with different clients like yourself Martin :winky::ROFLMAO: cant speak for your misses thoughhardhat:helpsos:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
PARK

hi there,have to agree with john on this one.we did a long weekend there last year and it was awful:whatthe:not a lot more to add really.steer well clear:Eeek: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Sorry to be dishing the place but went when all the statics where filled by single scourer's mums with kids from hell. Same in the camping area and used the side of my van as goal post.

1) Billing aquadrome
2) Ty maur.

But i do stress this was during a bank holidays so might well answer my derogatory remarks.

Certainly could be nicer with different clients like yourself Martin :winky::ROFLMAO: cant speak for your misses thoughhardhat:helpsos:

DITTO:Eeek:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
hi there,have to agree with john on this one.we did a long weekend there last year and it was awful:whatthe:not a lot more to add really.steer well clear:Eeek: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

SORRY put iv been loads of time never had any bother try to stay away from the place at weekends put i always take my friend the baseball bat seems to do the job well:winky::winky::winky:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years

1) Billing aquadrome
2) Ty maur.

well john you was told not to park on the football field. And no drinking in the shower .I think you only booked for the school holidays to watch them young school girls playing foot ball:winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Just dont let them put you on the boundry fence side to the next campsite, mind it might be quieter in october

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I'm not sure I would want to go to a site that would let you and your pack of wild animals in Martin...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...and I do not include Lynne there either...

JJ :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back