Susie & Ian (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Hi all, I have just been turned on by Jim so now able to introduce myself and Ian my husband. What can I say, well we are new to motorhoming and are having our first UK trip away this weekend. Both Ian and I work in the adult entertainment business, I speciailise in gymnastic dancing in private members clubs and Ian does similar for all female events, we hope to use the Swift motorhome for overnight stays when working away from home. We are both very open minded and look forward to getting into the swing of things at some form rallies. We are in our late twenties so have the energy to keep up with most, looking forward to meeting and seeing the competition in the beauty stakes ::bigsmile: (I'm not a bitch, but I really do like to flirt and get the attention of other wives husbands and show Ian who is boss)

Regards,

Susie

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I don't want to show off but you can see a video of me last year here [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBwchAaqDw[/ame]

Enjoy........... ::bigsmile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome :thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
A big.. flyingwelcome

Like the video :Eeek: :man_in_love: :thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome, interesting jobs :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Thanks, I certainly have a 'thing' about more mature and worldy wise men, I just feel they are more loving and appreciate me more :Blush: So I hope I fit in :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I'm afraid Ian's videos are heavily female hen night type material, it would be unsuitable to post on here as it involves ladies doing certain acts on him with oil and cream. I must say I get upset when I watch as he is a big boy and I feel I would like him for myself, but at the end of the day it's his job, he has a fantastic body, is at it almost every night and seems to enjoy it :Sad:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Hello

I do something similar with ferrets,a broom handle! You may have seen me perform in Wakefield and Barnsley.I do a bio-organic show for both men and women using yoghurt and sawdust.

Keep up the good work

Shiftzz

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello
I do something similar with ferrets,a broom handle!
Shiftzz

Huh. Rumor has it that an RSPCA investigator suddenly managed to afford a top Hymer shortly after looking into what you did with a ferret. Freddie Starr was most impressed to.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks, I certainly have a 'thing' about more mature and worldy wise men, I just feel they are more loving and appreciate me more :Blush: So I hope I fit in :thumb:

I'm mature, a bit like smelly cheese and I have a 1968 transit home conversion flat screen tv (405 lines) sort of surround sound and a two ring Aga cooker....

boys,I may have pulled!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Susie and Ian

Hi and welcome!

What m/home have you got??

s.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Gee whiz, what a breath of fresh air, welcome to the club.:winky: So that's the saturday night entertainment sorted, I can already see the see the oldies reaching for their pills before the next rally. :Eeek:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Susie and Ian

So that saying about where mens brains are situated
really is true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
I'm with ShiftZZ on this one.... that erotic squirming is alright, but you can't beat a good 12 round gerbil boxing match or some other nail biting sporting event involving small rodents, with or without a broom handle. Apparently its popularity has now spread to the Home Counties aswell!.

Welcome to you both. Susie, as can be seen in your video you clearly have a finely toned torso which desrves to be wrapped around some polished steel. However your goal of getting into the 'swing' of things did make my old knees buckle for a split second.

I know,... I'm a nutter

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Well I'm off to Battle with Ian for the weekend to try out the mootorhome, I will be popping in to Johns Cross I hope on Sunday to see Peter.

We have a Kontiki 645 with the rear U shape lounge, I was hoping to be able to use it for private sessions as it has the pull across screen, do you think one of the Johns Cross salesmen would mind being a stooge for 10 minutes so I can try out a routine I have being working on, or do you think it would be rude to ask?

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004
I'm with ShiftZZ on this one.... that erotic squirming is alright, but you can't beat a good 12 round gerbil boxing match or some other nail biting sporting event involving small rodents, with or without a broom handle. Apparently its popularity has now spread to the Home Counties aswell!.

Welcome to you both. Susie, as can be seen in your video you clearly have a finely toned torso which desrves to be wrapped around some polished steel. However your goal of getting into the 'swing' of things did make my old knees buckle for a split second.

I know,... I'm a nutter

Hildaaaaaa, another one joins the fold. :thumb:

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
Well I'm off to Battle with Ian for the weekend to try out the mootorhome, I will be popping in to Johns Cross I hope on Sunday to see Peter.

We have a Kontiki 645 with the rear U shape lounge, I was hoping to be able to use it for private sessions as it has the pull across screen, do you think one of the Johns Cross salesmen would mind being a stooge for 10 minutes so I can try out a routine I have being working on, or do you think it would be rude to ask?

Not sure how many salesmen John Cross's have but I'm in no doubt that the U shaped lounge would not accomodate them all, with room to sit on their hands......Oh bugger, let my lap dancing club visit slip.......only called in on my way to a guinea pig and chinchilla party

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

After closing time on Sunday (4pm) and in the car park, who knows:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regretably you will not have the undoubted pleasure of my company as I will not be there due to a prior committment on a Kontiki 615 ::bigsmile:

Peter

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
After closing time on Sunday (4pm) and in the car park, who knows:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regretably you will not have the undoubted pleasure of my company as I will not be there due to a prior committment on a Kontiki 615 ::bigsmile:

Peter

Peter will be in Wakefield

Shiftzz. -tickets available available
My body was fine tuned by halfords , Mot and tax pending

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
ShiftZZ, is that the last date on your 'Bush and Brush' comeback tour for this year?, if so put me down for two, center stage in the stalls please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back