LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
wahoo...... just wanted to share the news that we have had the underslung LPG tank fitted and all working great!

Now for the savings that we make we can now spend on more trips with the funsters who can fault that :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kath

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well what system did you go for in the end Kath?

what capacity, will it keep you warm when skiing?

come on spill the beans

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We had a 60ltr tank from Autogas that we collected at Malvern, which is situated underneath centre of the chassis with plenty of clearing and the pipework route working out just fine :thumb::thumb: and just fill up at the petrol station, or using the LPG Special Key sites we havent sorted any out yet, but brecon has both to choose from ...65p a litre this morning at the petrol :thumb::thumb:stn(forgot to add this is for the habitation side only )

as mentioned looking forward to more trips away now ...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

and no complaining of having to change those darn or words to that effect bottles over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi,I filled the RV habitation tank at Malvern, first time in 10 months and it took 101lts,just got the bill from Countrywide and the price,wait for it.....43p per ltr plus 5% VAT Total bill for 10 months motorhoming with fridge heating genny BBQ etc £45 90p Well chuffed.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
how much was it in the end Kath? and did John fit it?

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
All set now for winter trips.:thumb: I don't think it will take long to recoup the cost of fitting.

Phil

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi,I filled the RV habitation tank at Malvern, first time in 10 months and it took 101lts,just got the bill from Countrywide and the price,wait for it.....43p per ltr plus 5% VAT Total bill for 10 months motorhoming with fridge heating genny BBQ etc £45 90p Well chuffed.:thumb:

Thanks Dave we were wondering whether to bother with countrywide account but as that is nearer to us than the petrol stn and costs less also on route for our trips, it is a big diff to our 65p litre today at the petrol stn ... even more money can be saved !

Kath

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
how much was it in the end Kath? and did John fit it?
Yes John did fit it , cost was what Autogas quoted £395 incl VAT we saved £40 P&P for collecting it at the show, plus copper piping bought locally, John did have to adapt the turnoff knob on the tank (?) dont think anything else had to be bought, they did have to post a longer filler hose as the one supplied was only a metre long and we needed the 1 1/2 metre length

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back