Kia Ora - Hello (1 Viewer)

reb28

Free Member
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
Greetings:

Not only am I new to this site but I’m also new to the whole idea of motorhomes. I’m prompted to join motorhomefun because we are looking to purchase a motorhome and need/want advice from people who know what they are talking about. The idea we (my wife and I) have is to buy a motorhome sometime over the next month and tour Europe in it next summer (2011) before returning, with motorhome, to New Zealand - our home. We are currently living and working in London.

reb28

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Welcome ... if you have any specific questions there are always people around on here to help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The idea we (my wife and I) have is to buy a motorhome sometime over the next month and tour Europe in it next summer (2011) before returning, with motorhome, to New Zealand - our home. We are currently living and working in London.

reb28

Sounds a good plan.

Make sure you buy one that works upside down.

To really impress say that you are going to drive it home !

We were camped in Monza a few years ago, talking to an Australian, he had ridden his BMW bike from Australia. So you should be able to get a MH home.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi reb28

Welcome to MH Fun

Sounds like a good plan, might as well see all you can before going home, it's a long way to come back again.

Best of luck in your search.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Been 'ere a while meself Cuz, strange people these POMS, they all think we're down under, but we know they are! Some ov'em think we're with that lot over the Ditch, the bloody convicts, Aussies, Neva mind Bro! I've still got me Swannie, the Misses, a Pom, thinks I look like a bloody blue monk when I wear it with the hood up, will I see you on the Circle Line on Waitangi Day?
Havn't had a Leaminton for years! (Bring a plate!)

Rangitira

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Forgot to say

Garn! The All Blacks!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun