Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
When I send a PM it isn't saved in my "Sent Items box" can anyone clue me in please?:Blush:

When you send a PM, if you want to keep a copy, scroll a little further down and tell the system that you want to keep a copy in your sent box:thumb:

OP
OP
acting_strange
May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Brilliant....thanks Jim

Looks like i did the man thing and didn't read the instructions:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I recently discovered that there's a setting under My Profile->Settings & Options->Edit Options->Messaging & Notification to switch this on automatically for all messages you create.

Attachments

• sent setting.jpg
    sent setting.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ooops! :Blush:

Never could understand why sent messages were never saved by default....but then I tend to live in my email client.

Maybe Jim should reduce the PM storage limit from 150 to 50....we can always export our messages if they're that important.

Tis true that I keep the default to not save, so that I can save server space and backup bandwidth, but its not really a problem if people wish to save their sent messages for a while:Smile:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
There's more to come in his Spectrum yet.

Tis true that I keep the default to not save, so that I can save server space and backup bandwidth, but its not really a problem if people wish to save their sent messages for a while

I'll keep an eye on eBay in case a 32K RAM pack appears....although I seem to remember they were a bit temperamental. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back