Free Member
Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello All,

We’re a Bristol based production company looking to find a Campervanning couple in their 60s or above. We have made a series of films called Life after 50 – see examples below. Just to point out that these films aren't for broadcast TV only for social channels (FB, YouTube etc) and website. You may have seen one of our previous films about the lovely Graeme and Betty the Tandem Cyclists - . The film went viral with over 20m views.

All the films in the series are intended to inspire people over the age of 50 to stay active and possitive and never be afraid to try something new. It’s never too late! We’ve also had a Surfer, Racing Driver, Open Water Swimmer, Burlesque Performer, Runner, Climber, and many more.

We're now keen to have a Campervanning couple as our next contributors so the search begins for those who have an inspiring story.

The contributors(s) would receive £200 for a day’s filming and the video would be used on SunLife’s website and social media channels, here are some more examples of previous films.

The kinds of stories we’re looking for are those where the activity they do:

· Enhances their life
· Helped them deal with tough times
· Has a positive effect on their health (mental and/or physical)
· Have found a community of like-minded people

Or maybe they are just so passionate about it that they want to share their experiences of a life on the road. Maybe you’re new to it and it’s changed your life/outlook on life in some way?

If you have any questions from us please don’t hesitate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Pietro

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
I would look on youtube - there are quite a few bloggers out there who love nothing better than to see their faces on tv --- oops I mean, they love nothing better than sharing their adventures ....

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Late 40's & early 50's, no van at the mo, and you really wouldn't want to hear our experiences!!!

But look forward to viewing the results of your mission.......

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
"Life after 50" eh?, having just past 60 that makes me feel so old.
FYI, I am currently on no meds, can walk, cycle, and run after a bus (whether I catch it or not is neither here nor there).
I am (when needed) a carer for my other half, hated hanging around airports, then getting shoe horned into flying metal tubes, flying for hours getting numb bum, then having to repeat a couple of weeks later for the return home. Hence reason for buying a new motor home, travel where we like, when we like (subject to weather, and hospital appts).
Started with a touring caravan, but wanted to see more of the UK & Europe, so a MH seemed the obvious choice for us.
Wish we had done it sooner.
Now just stop making me feel old like I am past it, I am not physically old enough to even consider being on a Sun Life life assurance plan, or Funeral Plan.
As well as that, being a retired IFA, there are many better options available, better cover at lower premiums, but you dont get a free gift of a Parker Pen:D
Just Sayin.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back