Insurance - again (1 Viewer)

B

baloothebear

Deleted User
I know that some of us are fortunate enough to be "Full Timing" abroad. How do you sort out your insuarance?
I know that the majority of policies cover you for 90 days. Sometimes, companies will extend that to 180 days
How do you go about getting a full years cover though? I'm aware that all UK policies do give the bare minimum 3rd Party cover.

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I'm with Comfort http://www.comfort-insurance.co.uk/ with 365 day cover in the EU also have RAC breakdown cover as well.:thumb:

There are other insurers do the same type of cover but all in all it's a bit of a post code lottery.:Eeek:

You can get a quote on line. ::bigsmile:

Don

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I don't fulltime but my cover with Safeguard is 365 days abroad if I want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

baloothebear

Deleted User
I don't fulltime but my cover with Safeguard is 365 days abroad if I want.

I'm waiting for Safeguard to come back with a quote. I just hope that they are a bit more switvhed on than Comfort were. The salesperson that phoned me from Comfort was extrordinarily lucky that we were not face to face.

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I'm waiting for Safeguard to come back with a quote. I just hope that they are a bit more switvhed on than Comfort were. The salesperson that phoned me from Comfort was extrordinarily lucky that we were not face to face.

Hi,

Who was it you spoke to at Comfort? they are usually on the ball.::bigsmile:

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

G

GeorgeTelford

Deleted User
If you have ever mentioned fulltiming to any insurer be aware that they all know, it is one of them details that they file away for a rainy day........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back