Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
There must be someone out there ...................
Having spent the odd night or two out recently travelling in the north of Scotland I am aware of how many motorhomes are visiting the area.
I can only assume that they do not visit this or any other forums as they obviously have not heard about our mini meet, South of Inverness, next weekend.
We offer free overnight camping for motorhomes during the summer – up to the end of September and had a successful Highland Gathering in July with 4 different forums represented. We are holding a mini meet next weekend (Friday – Tuesday ) and if you are in the area you are welcome to join us.
More information can be found at http://www.brinherbnursery.co.uk/highland-gathering-(meet)-g.asp (if the link does not work please copy/paste.)
If you can come please let me know asap by PMing or emailing margaret@brinherbnursery.co.uk
Look forward to seeing you, if not for the meet, sometime before the end of September.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Sounds great and would love to come, unfortunately my motorhome is non-functional at present due to water tank mentioned elsewhere on this site.

We hope to come up to Scotland in the spring, perhaps you will have another meet then.:thumb:

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Sounds great and would love to come, unfortunately my motorhome is non-functional at present due to water tank mentioned elsewhere on this site.

We hope to come up to Scotland in the spring, perhaps you will have another meet then.:thumb:

If not - come and see us anyway, for a stopover or just for a chat.
safe travels
Magbrin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi, I am bringing this thread to the top because I know Carol and Eddie are wandering around Scotland and maybe they will be interested.

I am not sure but Penelope Pitstop is somewhere in that direction too, so maybe she would like to see your posting.

Hope you get some response. Sounds good. Joy

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Hi, I am bringing this thread to the top because I know Carol and Eddie are wandering around Scotland and maybe they will be interested.

I am not sure but Penelope Pitstop is somewhere in that direction too, so maybe she would like to see your posting.

Hope you get some response. Sounds good. Joy

Thanks, movan,
We have a few lined up, but still hoping for a few more:Smile:
Hope to see you sometime:thumb:
Magbrin

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Forecast looking good : www.metcheck.com
Numbers ok for a mini meet, representing 4 different formus, one or two still to confirm, & hope we might get one or two more:
Aljen
Big Alan
Crawford Croll
Maingate
4b2
Magbrin
Aj (Monday)
Will PM/ email you all later in the week but if you could let me know when you are coming it would be helpful.
Postcode: IV2 6XD
Details: Link Removed(meet)-g.asp (copy/paste if link does not work)
Minibus booked if required for trip out on Saturday, maybe Dores Inn on Loch Ness.
Barbeques, weather permitting on Friday and Saturday – see website for details
Please bring musical instruments if you are happy to play.
And if you haven’t signed up yet please do so asap.
See you soon
Safe travels
Magbrin

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Magbrin
It sounds great but we're off to France on Thursday for 3 weeks. We'd love to drop by when we do a trip round the HIghlands maybe next spring tho. Thanks for generous offer.
Mags

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi would love to come but going opposite way this weekend will come in the future, can you accomodate a 35foot motor home.

All the best Rick

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Magbrin
It sounds great but we're off to France on Thursday for 3 weeks. We'd love to drop by when we do a trip round the HIghlands maybe next spring tho. Thanks for generous offer.
Mags

Sorry you cant make it, Mags - but look forward to meeting you sometime.

Hi would love to come but going opposite way this weekend will come in the future, can you accomodate a 35foot motor home.

All the best Rick

Any size of van can be accommodated, Rick, look forward to meeting you sometime.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back