LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Not that far Wendy.. :) I suspect the Cornwall meet will be after May ..
But I may have sold the house by then & not be here any more!!!!! o_O ..... :doh:
Blimey life's complicated :confused: ..... :laughing:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
thankyou carol, not sure about going all that way just for a couple of days, but its lovely of you to ask me. i will look at distance, living in penzance i am a bit remote from most of you funisters. pip

It's 5 days Thursday until Tuesday Morning, done in a couple of hops, instead of one go could make a week of it, just a thought. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Pip ... you may not believe it but there are so many of us wanting to come down to Cornwall to meet you ... Flora theead and we all are talking about it .. I REALLY want to make it down there. Don't give up on us yet please.
wow, how amazing, i will try and get to bagwell if poss. no way will i give up, want to go away in september or october with some of you. just trying to find the dates for cornish wild camping site, theres also the rugby club site here with showers, not sure if they would be orgNised enough, do i just tell you where i will be, make sure i book enough spaces and tralala off we go to pastyland haha.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
But I may have sold the house by then & not be here any more!!!!! o_O ..... :doh:
Blimey life's complicated :confused: ..... :laughing:
@CWH. hi wendy, looks like i may have my old lady van before yours is ready, lets meet as soon as you are back as i want to try to get a meet organised down here near st. just, being more organised than me, please help, pip

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Well of course we're meeting up asap, it'll be about 4 weeks, & we'll find somebody else who's organised a meet before so they can advise us! (y) (Then at least another 4 weeks before I get my van - so yes, I expect you'll have yours first)

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
wow, how amazing, i will try and get to bagwell if poss. no way will i give up, want to go away in september or october with some of you. just trying to find the dates for cornish wild camping site, theres also the rugby club site here with showers, not sure if they would be orgNised enough, do i just tell you where i will be, make sure i book enough spaces and tralala off we go to pastyland haha.
@movan what? give up, no way, i must make apologies for still not understanding stuff here, and not answering the right people in the right place, in the right time. today i got over 50 motorhome fun emails, and sometimes when i look i get all the old posts coming up from 2016 . hoping someone will come to cornwall or invite me to devon or somewhere, wendy will be back to meet up with in 4 weeks and help,me organise a cornish ffllora get together, hopefully it will co incide with a night i am playing folk and we all get to go the session.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Pip ... you may not believe it but there are so many of us wanting to come down to Cornwall to meet you ... Flora theead and we all are talking about it .. I REALLY want to make it down there. Don't give up on us yet please.
@movan. well i have booked myself in from may12 to june 26 at st. just rugby club, lets hope some of you get down here, then off to bagwell and wherever else. i am finding things difficult on here, very sporadic, i put some pics of my shoes to match the hat, but dont think it was noticed, so i expect i put it in the wrong place. cataract op is tomorrow eeekk

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
@movan. well i have booked myself in from may12 to june 26 at st. just rugby club, lets hope some of you get down here, then off to bagwell and wherever else. i am finding things difficult on here, very sporadic, i put some pics of my shoes to match the hat, but dont think it was noticed, so i expect i put it in the wrong place. cataract op is tomorrow eeekk
Ooh Good luck with the op Pip, hope it's a comfortable experience & achieves what you need.

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
John, yes we have para 4, but presently only insured for 5 and 6

Jim, I will produce an info pack for landowners and upload it in a day or so:thumb:

Hi all, just wondering ,did this info pack ever get produced and where might I find it please?

Thanks

Mike

Aug 9, 2015
poole dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Jim:thumb:
Jim sorry don't know if I'm in the right place but I need to know if we can get on Newbury show this week end to arrive on Thursday. You will know me by sight or from. Singing delilah at your infamous karaokes.
Cheers Keith

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim sorry don't know if I'm in the right place but I need to know if we can get on Newbury show this week end to arrive on Thursday. You will know me by sight or from. Singing delilah at your infamous karaokes.
Cheers Keith

If you've not booked to be with us they will put you in general camping but you wont be far from us. We have a New Karaoke book 6500 songs (y)

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Just been searching around and can't find any threads (I KNOW there WILL be one)

I'm looking at how I get Stephanie and my self one of the Round Rally Badges that Jim makes
Some one can you help

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Just been searching around and can't find any threads (I KNOW there WILL be one)

I'm looking at how I get Stephanie and my self one of the Round Rally Badges that Jim makes
Some one can you help
If you go to one of the big show rallies and book to be in the FUN area @Jim will have one made for your arrival.

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
If I may ask a question,
When on a rally with motorhomefun, what spacing rules do the marshalls have to use.

In light of the fire at the Upton blues festival, this has brought this very much to mind.
Is this something specified by individual clubs, or is it controlled by the licence issued by natural England?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If I may ask a question,
When on a rally with motorhomefun, what spacing rules do the marshalls have to use.

In light of the fire at the Upton blues festival, this has brought this very much to mind.
Is this something specified by individual clubs, or is it controlled by the licence issued by natural England?

There is no law. But there is "Industry Best practice" based upon age old rules from the CAMC which specifies approx 6m between units . Guidance given to our marshals is below
rally-spacing.png

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We always pitch everyone in accordance with the guidance from @Jim as above for Fun & RVOC rallies but Upton Blues was a meet with everyone booking direct so their rules applied. Like many other festivals & events they do have to adhere to certain rules & are inspected during the festival or event. When booking for Upton Blues all the camping terms are clear & those booking have to click to accept them to book.

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
With a name like motorhome fun we have no have no chance scotjimland

They will expect serious misdemeanour and adventure and god forbid that we actually have FUN now now come on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if the forum was renamed boringmotorhomers we might stand a chance

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
sorry your the 1st im the 2nd any offers ok? pj

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
we are trying lindon top,again as the council wants to close i,t im toll, at rutland water 23rd april
here gose,ok,pj,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back