Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Big thanks to Chris for organising a great meet at the Western Motorhome Show. Not only were we organised by Chris we were royally entertained by him as well:thumb: Thanks also to Brisey who did a good job assisting Chris.:thumb:

Got home this morning, took plenty of photos and will upload them when I can. It really was a good one, thanks Funsters::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sitting here waiting for my stitiches to be talen out:Smile:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Big thanks to Chris for organising a great meet at the Western Motorhome Show. Not only were we organised by Chris we were royally entertained by him as well:thumb: Thanks also to Brisey who did a good job assisting Chris.:thumb:

Could not agree more with Jim, a really terrific weekend.

Thanks to all concerned, it could not happen without your hard work and it is much appreciated. :thumb:

Stuart

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That you too Stuart, whilst your instrument was much smaller that Chris's, it still carried a good tune:roflmto::roflmto::thumb:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Home and the sun is shining, big thanks to Chris for hosting a great meet the weather was ok, and plenty of funsters to meet a lot of new faces for me to chat to and Brisey as no2 great job by both thanks a lot see you all agian soon,

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Thanks for malvern show

Our thanks also to Chris for marshalling & entertaining. Also to all the lovely people who we met up with there. :Smile: regarding the entertainment as unfortunately with the aid of lubricants we appear to have been part of the more vocal part of that evening, a strict vow of silence is to be undertaken for all future events.:Blush: Griffs :ROFLMAO:

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
We also had a great time and we were made very welcome.....many thanks!! Jay Jay, our rather noisy dog sends his regards and thanks too!! :ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We would like to say a Big Thank You to Chris and Liz / Brisey and Pam for looking after us so well this w/e , it was not the easiest of sites for them to place us .. but a grand job was done.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

John wishes also that i pass on his thank you's for the very special treat he had regarding his Birthiday., which made it a very memorable w/e indeed ..Thank you all

Will certainly mark this venue on the calendar for next year :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you all funster's for you great company on this meet xx

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
HUGE thanks to all for an excellent weekend, truly superb, I haven't laughed so much and so hard in ages:thumb:

The Saturday evenings entertainment from Chris, assisted variously by Jannine with the extrodinarily pink guitar (it did strangly suite you Tony:ROFLMAO:) and a young ladie on a fiddle, which I missed:Doh: was great, even Jim gave us, erm, 'a turn':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for Shepton:thumb:

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Our thanks also to Chris for marshalling & entertaining. Also to all the lovely people who we met up with there. :Smile: regarding the entertainment as unfortunately with the aid of lubricants we appear to have been part of the more vocal part of that evening, a strict vow of silence is to be undertaken for all future events.:Blush: Griffs :ROFLMAO:

as if:ROFLMAO: one more time we are off to climbe sunshine mountain :ROFLMAO:

what a great weekend thanks to everyone who helped with marshalling and entertaining and meeting a great crowd of funsters, hope to see you at the next venue :thumb:

newlife

Free Member
Jul 30, 2010
North Staffs
Funster No
MH
Van conversion,
Exp
3yrs
first time on a fun meet, I only joined this site about 3 weeks ago.

I really dont know where to start or who to thank, cos if I try I will miss someone out and feel terrible,

so, Thanks to chris for getting it all sorted, champers for taking the flak on sunday morning following Jims sunshine mountain at 1.30 am and in particular EVERY person I met there.

A special thanks must go to RoadRunner, without his help I would never have been there!

I mean it sincerely, I came as a billy and was within minutes welcomed by all and people made a point of coming to my van and asking if I was ok, (this may have been due to the smell emanating from the van) however I am a glass half full fella and assumed it was cos they didnt want a stranger walking around the site alone with an axe at midnight, just checking me out etc,,,,,

A sincere thanks to all and I really do think pink may be my colour, or did it make my bum look big?

Tony:winky:

leeks

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
northumberland
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Thanks to all for a great weekend. Chris were you just warming up for Xfactor?:Cool:
Thanks again see you at Lincoln.

Leeks

Mave n Steve:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back