Ooh it's big in here! (1 Viewer)

coxie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2010
Weston-Super-Mare
Funster No
Hi folks,
Another nice new shiny member for you to entertain. New to all of this Motorhome stuff so treat me gently. About to purchase a new Autotrail Apache 700 after what seems months of thorough investigation into what is suitable for us and finally gonna take the plunge. I expect I will be asking far too many questions over the coming months so bear with me, you can only learn so much from reading so theory done practical to come!

Thanks for your patience in advance.:shout:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
:welcomefunster:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hiya coxie welcome to fun :clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi and welcome, you don`t have to be mad to enter but it helps if you are that way inclined . You will glean much information from this forum, whether it is of any use is another thing but it is fun!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to the mad house

when you are fed up of reading there is a games section and a chat room in here as well

I hope you have many happy travels in your new toy

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Welcome Coxie... have fun... ask away... there are loads of clever, knowledgeable motorhomers here... sadly I am not one of them...:Sad:

JJ :winky:

Me too JJ...

But Hey...We can always Blag it...:thumb:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi & Welcome. Friendly bunch on here who are only too willing to share their knowledge with you, Happy travelling

Dale

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Yoo hoo form us too. Welcome to MHF , where you'll get an answer for every question you ask. They might all be different , but you'll get one.:winky:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, why not come and join us for a rally. the nest one is on your doorstep at Shepton Mallet in September
Link Removed

Enjoy the site, we also have an active chatroom so do drop by and say hi.:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
C

coxie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2010
Weston-Super-Mare
Funster No
Hi and welcome to the fun, why not come and join us for a rally. the nest one is on your doorstep at Shepton Mallet in September

Thanks Wildman, We will definately be visiting Shepton in Sept armed with questions and a large shopping list ie bike rack,TV for lounge,kitchen wear etc etc etc. Have a feeling this may be more expensive than running the wife :Doh:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Coxie

Welcome to fun and hope you have loads of it in your new toy, and feel free to ask loads of question but dont always expect sensible answers :ROFLMAO:.

Gerry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back