LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Well just arrived home from the Knutsford meet, a week on a CL near Chester and two weeks at Mytholmroyd. Three solid weeks of dull weather!!!:Angry: Still enjoyed it though :Smile:
Gotta wait till next Sunday now then 3 weeks away, 1 at Hope, 1 at Thorpe and one at Carsington water.
Will the weather be any better? :RollEyes:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Can't do Malvern John, next one for us is Lincoln.

BTW time for you to take good care of yourself, hope your recovery goes well and don't push it too hard. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
wow Ken and Steph what lousy luck but pleased you still enjoyed yourselves. You both always have such a lovely smile on your faces I'm sure you brought sunshine to everyone you met..... and before all you cynical so and so's call me a creep... I MEAN EVERY WORD...:thumb:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
wow Ken and Steph what lousy luck but pleased you still enjoyed yourselves. You both always have such a lovely smile on your faces I'm sure you brought sunshine to everyone you met..... and before all you cynical so and so's call me a creep... I MEAN EVERY WORD...:thumb:

It's all down to the smashing people we meet, specially when they are like you. ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I'm feeling sick now:help:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Cheeky bu**er. :Blush:

Joy worries about everyone :cry: She has to be one of the nicest people we have ever met. :thumb: and Janine of course.

Being married to Steph I know how to grovel. :cry: Ouch! she heard that.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Graham, I am so envious... I really wanted to go to Linton Lock and had double booked...

As it happens I don't know if I can get to Malvern and won't know until last minute ..... dad not well at all ..... and in my mind I am thinking I might try and get to Linton Lock for one night if that's the way it goes .... Hope you have another meet there next year.

:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
How the other half live,,,

See you ken, just off to work to keep your & Stephs pensions tip top :ROFLMAO:

MY TURN WILL COME<<< ALL IN GOOD TIME OR 6 MAGIC NUMBERS:pray:

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
linton lock

Fingers crossed for Linton Lock an good weather then, did we have our summer yet or is it next weekend:rain: whatever we are looking forward to the weekend.
Haven`t looked at a map yet so not certain where Linton Lock is anyone know of a short cut from Chester :thumb:

Shame you can`t make it Joy we could have sorted your radio ::bigsmile:
See you all there guys.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Fingers crossed for Linton Lock an good weather then, did we have our summer yet or is it next weekend:rain: whatever we are looking forward to the weekend.
Haven`t looked at a map yet so not certain where Linton Lock is anyone know of a short cut from Chester :thumb:

Shame you can`t make it Joy we could have sorted your radio ::bigsmile:
See you all there guys.

Follow Geo, he knows a short cut over a small toll bridge Link Removedjust enough room for an RV he tells me. :ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Oh Graham, I am so envious... I really wanted to go to Linton Lock and had double booked...

As it happens I don't know if I can get to Malvern and won't know until last minute ..... dad not well at all ..... and in my mind I am thinking I might try and get to Linton Lock for one night if that's the way it goes .... Hope you have another meet there next year.

:Smile:

Sorry to hear that Joy. Hope you get a good weekend one way or another.

Graham

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Why do you think we bought a motorhome.

Don't ever make the mistake of coming to Calderdale in the Peninnes for
good weather, we only get three days each year and there is no way of predicting which months that they will be in.

Culture, scenery( when its not misty), friendly people (mainly),Industrial revolution history, real ale and good food, briliant walking(never flat) are all readily available. Good weather pppppfffff. HEAD SOUTH.

The week that you were in Chester we were in The New Forest and much of the time it was too sunny to sit out for anything other than short spells.

Alan and Lynda

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back