Logging in and getting this screen? (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I think its the new face of Fun and its the news 9 Paper header that is confusing you.
Have reported to to Jim so he can respond.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
grumps147

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Delete browsing history and cookies, try again
Done that just, still get same screen, I can get into the old motorhome fun logon page via the forum link on that page.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I think is is brilliant, it feels more like an on line resource! A great improvement as Motorhome Fun is so much more than just a forum like Facts was (when it existed)

OP
OP
grumps147

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
I think its the new face of Fun and its the news 9 Paper header that is confusing you.
Have reported to to Jim so he can respond.

Yes, exactly the problem, I realised when looking through it later it must be a newer version.
Jim has now altered it so the MHF logo we are familiar with appears top left and it’s the first thing you see (removing the news9paper logo).

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I'm working in the front pages of fun. (Where the articles go) As long as you stay on the forum pages you wont get hurt :D

@Jim ... it's taken me 10 years and I am still not able to find my way around THIS one ... Are you trying to make me jump off a cliff?

You arn't in my will, you know. :(

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
@Jim ... it's taken me 10 years and I am still not able to find my way around THIS one ... Are you trying to make me jump off a cliff?

You arn't in my will, you know. :(
We read you the first time Joy :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Please, please, PLEASE @Jim ... can you make the text darker as the light grey that lots of people now use on websites on a white background is very difficult to read, also the piccies could do to be a tad smaller to save lots of scrolling around ... the carbon monoxide one in mahoooooosive! :D

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Please, please, PLEASE @Jim ... can you make the text darker as the light grey that lots of people now use on websites on a white background is very difficult to read, also the piccies could do to be a tad smaller to save lots of scrolling around ... the carbon monoxide one in mahoooooosive! :D
Jim is trying to attract younger members, and we don't struggle with such things :whistle2:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jim is trying to attract younger members, and we don't struggle with such things :whistle2:
That's because you only look at the piccies anyway! :ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
can you make the text darker as the light grey that lots of people now use on websites on a white background

You too, eh !

Pastel shades seem to be in, so I'm worried, is it my eyes or is everyone struggling to read these non-existent pieces of text.

The text in your Sig is just about all I can cope with easily.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back