WIN Tickets to The UK Motorhome Autumn Fair (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Link Removed

The UK Motorhome & Caravan Autumn Fair is a superb show for motorhome and caravan owners, taking place on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th September 2010 at Newark Showground, Newark-On Trent, Nottinghamshire (Just off the A1).

Event Developments Director Neil English said “The Autumn Fair project has been two years in the planning, and has the potential to be just as popular as the Spring Fair, or even larger. Our goal was always to have an early show timed for the start of the season and then an Autumn show for visitors to pick up their end-of-season bargains. We look forward to welcoming our customers back to Newark for another great value-for-money weekend with some very special entertainment.”

The entertainment lined up exclusively for weekend campers includes an evening with ???????? TV legend ‘??? ?????’ and leading country band ‘Atlanta’, plus ???????? from Steve Faulkner and more music from ‘De Ja Vu’ and ‘Memory Lane’.

Weekend camping is just £35 per pitch if booked in advance(including evening entertainment) with arrivals from Friday at 9am. Early booking is advised, as this show is expected to be a sell-out.

Adult day tickets are just £6 each on the gate, or £5 in advance – available either online from Link Removed or 24 hour telephone hotline 0871 2307145. Kids go free under 14 if accompanied by a paying adult.

MOTORHOME FUN has Two Pairs of Tickets FOR YOU TO WIN
These tickets get you a Full weekends Camping at the Show

Link Removed

To Win these tickets you need to answer just two simple questions. The answers will be found on the [Shows Website]click

Question 1 What is the name of the TV Legend who is part of the Saturday nights entertainment.

Question 2 What type of Act will Steve Faulkner be performing

Answer these questions here Click> Link Removed

The Rules
Entry by using theLink Removed only. The Competition ends on the 9th of August. Entries received after will go in the Bin. A winner will be announced sometime on the 10th August. You should note that their is no cash alternative. If you have already purchased tickets for this event and are lucky enough to win the organisers will refund your original purchase. Please do not put the answers in this thread. Thanks

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
JJ

HEY! It is not fair! I protest! I cannot enter competition 'cos it needs a name and address... this is discrimination against full-timers on Motorhome Fun... Who wants to join me at the barracades? "What do want?" "Freedom to live our lifestyles" "When do we want it?" "NOW"

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
JJ

HEY! It is not fair! I protest! I cannot enter competition 'cos it needs a name and address... this is discrimination against full-timers on Motorhome Fun... Who wants to join me at the barracades? "What do want?" "Freedom to live our lifestyles" "When do we want it?" "NOW"

JJ the address questions are not compulsory, it is there for ease of getting tickets to you if you win. If you do not supply an address then i am sure delivery/collection/refund can be arranged using your email which is compulsory.

Did you see the note on the last line of the post, about not answering the questions in this thread:Doh:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
JJ

Ah! Paradise has mosquitos JJ

Doug...

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have aLink Removedry and win a ticket and come with us:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
before you bother to enter Funsters you should know that Jim says my entry will count without an address and I am pretty sure I have this one in the bag...

JJ

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
before you bother to enter Funsters you should know that Jim says my entry will count without an address and I am pretty sure I have this one in the bag...

JJ

Was gonna wish you good luck on your entry JJ but obviously you dont need luck xxxxx if its in the bag :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Was gonna wish you good luck on your entry JJ but obviously you dont need luck xxxxx if its in the bag

Thanks Gail but luck shouldn't be needed here... unless I am "robbed" as I was in the photo competition :ROFLMAO:

JJ

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks Gail but luck shouldn't be needed here... unless I am "robbed" as I was in the photo competition :ROFLMAO:

JJ

EXTRAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JJ

(just in case you are an easy target)

Heres hoping you wont get robbed this time xxxxx

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

JJ

JJ ha ha, you and a 100 others as the answers on the website, it will end up as a Lucky Dip pulling the correct ones out of a hat, and Jim hasnt got one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least its not one of those text ones, answer to 1223456 and cost £1-50 a go like on the TV where the answers are so obvious.

(Me thinks our leader slipped up there but we all know he has a heart of gold)

Peter

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The idea is that you do visit their website to find the answers::bigsmile: They donate tickets and in return, the competition gets them free advertising. A couple of lucky Funsters will win, Event Developments will win. win-win is always good::bigsmile:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
got home tonight from a week away to find we have won .thank you jim see you there .:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back