Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
hi my monaco is on hire at the moment will young is in it in devon .all was ok but now there is no 12volt so no water pump or lights. it is pluged in to leccy so all that works ok but nothing at all on 12 volt sky dish etc :Sad:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi my monaco is on hire at the moment will young is in it in devon .all was ok but now there is no 12volt so no water pump or lights. it is pluged in to leccy so all that works ok but nothing at all on 12 volt sky dish etc :Sad:
if not too far away I could take a look for you.

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
the rv is at south down festival if that is any goog to you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi chances are will young will have turned off the 12v on the control panel --talk him through how to turn it on - very unusual to loose all 12v - any master fuse ?
terry

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
gone through all that with the man that setts it up for me. all fuses ok master swich is on still no power to the main control panel only power to that ia showing that the battries are charging

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
is there a good sparkey in that area and the rv is coming back tomorow but will the slides come back in with out 12 volt

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
gone through all that with the man that setts it up for me. all fuses ok master swich is on still no power to the main control panel only power to that ia showing that the battries are charging
Sorry that I cannot help then , power must be getting to the control panel so the panel itself must have gone
terry

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
just bin on website south devon festival will young is singing there

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Are you sure its in Devon, I think the Southdown Festival is in Hampshire, Portsmouth area. any better Idea of location. North or south devon?
Hi Roger according to web site
terry

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
Thanks Terry

Probably not paying for van hire either :cry::cry:
terry

Yeah Thanks for your non-help and you sarcasm Terry, very helpful, thought the whole idea of this was that we could help each other out, not make clever comments that are not worth making. We are also at the moment looking after Roadrunner's RV and dog, Bruno. because that is supposed to be the spirit of things isn't it?

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Come on guys - someone must have an idea how to solve this, I know Geo is away at the mo but there are others with big RVs out there

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Yeah Thanks for your non-help and you sarcasm Terry, very helpful, thought the whole idea of this was that we could help each other out, not make clever comments that are not worth making. We are also at the moment looking after Roadrunner's RV and dog, Bruno. because that is supposed to be the spirit of things isn't it?

I fail to get your drift ? on my first posts I tried to give help :thumb: I am sorry you feel that way,and I said I could offer no further help.I then went on to tell Roger where the event was held in the hope that he could be of further assistance :thumb: It was only then that I made the light hearted comments which you clearly took the wrong way from there intended meaning :Doh: Had your van packed up near to me I - like Roger - would have been the first to offer any help or parts that I had free of charge, or even sent any bits to you again free of charge including me paying the postage as I have done for others in the past :thumb: If that is not in the spirit of things I don;t know what is ?
Don;t take it out on me because your van broke down and your having a bad day, I did not mean any malice, only a fun comment :thumb::ROFLMAO:
terry

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Lyndon, I'm so sorry you are having this problem. You have really been a lifesaver to John, Maggie, Dave and me in the past ... I really hope you can get this sorted.

I am rubbish at these things as you all know, but does anybody have any contact with Geo whilst he is away on holiday? Maybe he might come up with a suggestion....

It will probably turn out to be something quite simple like a leaf blown into a cavity or something:Blush: ... err... said I wasn't technically minded .... but it is such a worry when you need to be doing other things. Bumping thread to top.

Joy

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
what is the state of play today, do the slides retract ok so it can get home or do I venture into the deep south from whence I may never return. Multimeter at the ready.

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
yes the motor home is on its way back the slides went in ok i have bin told so now i can get mit sorted at home thanks for your help ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
a true funster

Lyndon you are a true star:coolthumb:

As you dont post much we tend to forget your around but boy am i glad you were last week, you have made welcome my 2 most valued things, bruno first and my bus.

This is something I will never forget and doubt most funsters will either.

You and your family are true stars and a lifesaver in my book:thumb:

I am real sorry this time around there were no funsters to help you out.

You have set a new mantle for funsters and thats helping someone in desperate need when you could have just stayed a reader rather than a knight in shining armour.:helpsos::clap::notworthy:

Big big thanks Lyndon:thanks2::yeah:

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
the monaco is back it took me 1 minute to solve the problem but there you go .yes it was a trip swich in the locker that i have never seen be for .any way when you rent a rv to a pop stare you want it to be all ok .he stayed in the arista instead it all ok and put in put in the visitors book all the best will young ::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
the monaco is back it took me 1 minute to solve the problem but there you go .yes it was a trip swich in the locker that i have never seen be for .any way when you rent a rv to a pop stare you want it to be all ok .he stayed in the arista instead it all ok and put in put in the visitors book all the best will young ::bigsmile:

Lyndon so glad you sorted it out trust me you are a star to us on here after your help with John & Bruno and I am sure if any one had been around who could have helped they would, enjoy your holiday and the trike sounds like fun. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back