• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

4 x VUE cinema ticket (adult) include London venues (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Due to use being away I have four (4) Vue Cinema Tickets up for sale which expire on 4 December (next Tuesday) - if anyone is interested I'm looking for £20 for all 4 but will split them if 2 people want 2 each. They allow online booking and include London venues (someone else wanted them but have let us down, hence why they have a short expiry date).

Payment via Paypal (as 'friends' so no fees) or bank transfer. I'll forward the tickets via Fun PM to the buyer(s) which they just need to print off if they wish to take them to the venue to use that way, or just input the unique ticket numbers when making reservations online.

Blurb below:

· You can exchange each ticket for a Standard 2D admission to one of over 80 Vue cinemas in the UK (subject to availability).

· You may be able to upgrade your tickets at the cinema for 3D or other non-standard showings at an extra cost.

· You CAN use these vouchers to BOOK TICKETS ONLINE or at the cinema (but NOT by phone).

· Each cinema ticket can only be used once.

More details you may wish to know:

VALID AT OVER 80 VUE CINEMAS ACROSS THE UK

You just take them in to the cinema & they scan them for any film.

THE ACTUAL FACE VALUE OF THE TICKETS WILL VARY AS VUE HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES FOR DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND DIFFERENT FILMS. YOU CAN CHECK PRICES FOR YOUR LOCAL CINEMA ON THE VUE WEBSITE

EACH VOUCHER HAS A UNIQUE CODE AND EACH VOUCHER CAN BE USED SEPARATELY

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ACCOMPANY THE CINEMA TICKETS ARE SHOWN IN THE 2ND IMAGE below.

s-l1600.png

s-l1600 (1).png

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've now stuck them on Ebay but if funsters want them I can cancel the listings.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The is FUN, we all printed them off ages ago, thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back