Hymer waste hose (1 Viewer)

val-h

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Funster No
I've come to a bit of a dead end. Must be looking in the wrong place. Can anyone help?

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a waste hose (or at least the twist connector part).

We have a 1993 Hymer 534, but have no waste hose.

Val.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
most caravan dealer shops will stock a selection of hose sizes Val, just measure the INSIDE diameter if its to fit over or the OUTSIDE if its to fit inside.

OP
OP
val-h

val-h

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Funster No
most caravan dealer shops will stock a selection of hose sizes Val, just measure the INSIDE diameter if its to fit over or the OUTSIDE if its to fit inside.

Thanks Pappajohn, but not quite what I meant.

It's the twist connector that Hymer use, that I need. As you say, the hose it's self is not a problem.

Val.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Attachments

• san hose.jpg
    san hose.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 15

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I've come to a bit of a dead end. Must be looking in the wrong place. Can anyone help?

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a waste hose (or at least the twist connector part).

We have a 1993 Hymer 534, but have no waste hose.

Val.

Try Hambilton Engineering Ltd. <rosie@hambilton.com> Peter Hambilton is an expert engineer with old Hymers. He is a Hymer trained engineer. If he hasn't got it he will know where to get it.

Telephone 01 772 315078 (often engaged)

I replaced my waste tank valve completely (It screws into the tank) and got the parts from a local plumbers merchant if you cannot get the part you want this is the other option.

John

Last edited:

MIN663

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
Hi Val-h
Have you owned the hymmer long ?? If you have please ignore me.
When we first got ours i thought the same (no hose) but on our 534 the end Caps of the rear bumper are on a spring attachment and there are 2 hoses stored inside one for draining waste the other for draining the water tank, both diffrent colours. Hope this helps.

Cheers Min:thumb:

OP
OP
val-h

val-h

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Funster No
Shot in the dark........

Is this similiar Fiamma Black Waste Hose Sanitary Flex Kit

Affraid it's nothing like that one John. It looks more like the connectors used on Hydrovaine roadwork commpressor air lines.

John & Joan said:
Try Hambilton Engineering Ltd. <rosie@hambilton.com> Peter Hambilton is an expert engineer with old Hymers. He is a Hymer trained engineer. If he hasn't got it he will know where to get it.

Telephone 01 772 315078 (often engaged)

I replaced my waste tank valve completely (It screws into the tank) and got the parts from a local plumbers merchant if you cannot get the part you want this is the other option.

John

Thanks John I'll give them a call.

Val.

OP
OP
val-h

val-h

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Funster No
Hi Val-h
Have you owned the hymmer long ?? If you have please ignore me.
When we first got ours i thought the same (no hose) but on our 534 the end Caps of the rear bumper are on a spring attachment and there are 2 hoses stored inside one for draining waste the other for draining the water tank, both diffrent colours. Hope this helps.

We haven't had it long, but I did already knew about the storage in the rear bumper. Sadly it's empty.

Tell me more about the hose for the fresh water? I haven't seen one of these. I still haven't found the fresh water drain either.

Val.

eric 83

Free Member
Jan 6, 2009
leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
30+yrs
look on cak website the end you want is on there.i got one years ago for our hymer,but they are fitted on lots of other mhomes.

MIN663

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
We haven't had it long, but I did already knew about the storage in the rear bumper. Sadly it's empty.

Tell me more about the hose for the fresh water? I haven't seen one of these. I still haven't found the fresh water drain either.

Val.

Hi Val
Fresh water hose is identical in fitting to the waste hose just a little shorter and mine is yellow.
The fresh water drain is again the same fitting as on your waste tank. The drain tap is under the water tank . If you stand outside by window thats above the seat that the water tank is under, Just behind the rear wheel, and look underneath the drain tap is mounted on the chassis.
Hope thats not to long winded.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back