• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer B564 2006 (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We are selling our Hymer B564. Before anyone panics, we are not leaving motorhoming so you will have us around for a long time yet - only in a bigger van!

We have decided to 'go long' and hope we don't regret it. I have listed the van on Ebay - having written a description akin to War and Peace - please try to stay awake until the end..... :LOL:

Any enquiries welcome.

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Great motorhome. It was out first one (but ours was a 1990 version).

Looks fab condition a credit to you

Hope you enjoy the 690 as much.

Carol

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
best of luck with a quick sale Ger, someone will get a lovely van(y)

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
best of luck with a quick sale Ger, someone will get a lovely van(y)
Thanks Deb - my housekeeping skills are top notch in a 6 metre beloved van - however whenever we come to sell the house it will be a completely different story..... ;):LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
So funsters, would this be a good van for a first timer?

@cliffandger - lovely van
I have a couple of questions, is it easier on here or via eBay?
Thanks

Having seen this van in the flesh it would be an ideal first van with a reliable seller that’s been at the forefront of Motorhome fun..... my only concern though is .... does the ukulele cushion come as standard...:eek:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

Thanks
Having seen this van in the flesh, I would say it would be ideal. It is very well looked after and a good solid van. Ignore our jokes about the bed, we are taking the micky out of Cliffandger, it is in no way indicating that there is a problem with the van.

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

Thanks
To be honest we would rather sell it on Fun. We know the buyers are serious (well with the odd exception) ;) and you can get time wasters on Ebay. As lovely Funsters have said, the van is in tip top condition, and it passed its hab check today with flying colours. We know there’s nothing wrong with it and we’ve been to many, many Fun rallies and meets, so it’s very well known - the bed/horn problem was a one off - passenger’s seat not turned to the right angle so user error .... ;)

And @Just smiffy - sadly the Uke cushion doesn’t come as standard- it stays with me - Our Little’un gave me it when I was first learning so I could never part with it... same goes for the other cushion - a little gem from ‘She Sews Too’ - both used for presentation purposes only! :)

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Habitation check done yesterday 28.11.18) Bone dry and everything works (which we knew anyway).

New MOT to be put on it before it’s taken away.

We had a busy day yesterday - Van had its ‘wellbeing test’, Our Little’un graduated (again - this time with a decent Degree .....) and he then proposed to Catie!

She said yes - but looking at the gorgeous boy - why wouldn’t she!
BB34F58C-90FF-42D1-BCDA-C23BA53E420C.jpeg

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Habitation check done yesterday 28.11.18) Bone dry and everything works (which we knew anyway).

New MOT to be put on it before it’s taken away.

We had a busy day yesterday - Van had its ‘wellbeing test’, Our Little’un graduated (again - this time with a decent Degree .....) and he then proposed to Catie!

She said yes - but looking at the gorgeous boy - why wouldn’t she! View attachment 269478

Congratulations.....:winky:

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Well it was a sad day last Friday - our beloved van drove off the drive with someone else at the wheel :xsad:

Happily the girl at the wheel was a Funster - Wendy @In the Pink !

We hope she’ll have as many happy years in it as we had. We really were sorry to see it go, but lovely to see it’s been kept within the Funster Family!

Happy Travels Wendy - and I promise when I find where I’ve put my log, I’ll send you a full itinerary of our almost 6 years of travelling! :xThumb:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
It it a great mh!!

Last edited: