Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi ALL,
Just been looking at a past Video I took of some German Motorcaravanners whilst staying on the west Coast of Scotland.

Pouring with Rain as usual, but they wanted there Barby after a long drive. So they took the Bikes out of there Rear Garage and set up the Barby inside then proceeded to light up and cook there dinner in the Garage on there Gas Barbecue, in my video it shows the flames licking up the sides of there Pot. Surprisingly the van didn't catch fire.

Does any one else think this was stupid???:Angry::Angry:

Brian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi ALL,
Just been looking at a past Video I took of some German Motorcaravanners whilst staying on the west Coast of Scotland.

Pouring with Rain as usual, but they wanted there Barby after a long drive. So they took the Bikes out of there Rear Garage and set up the Barby inside then proceeded to light up and cook there dinner in the Garage on there Gas Barbecue, in my video it shows the flames licking up the sides of there Pot. Surprisingly the van didn't catch fire.

Does any one else think this was stupid???:Angry::Angry:

Brian

Sounds crazy to me Brian .. any chance you could up load to YouTube .. ?

cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
yes but not as stupid as my mates girlfriend......lit a campinggaz stove in their tent cos it was raining

unfortunately not raining hard enough to put out the ensuing tent fire due to a leaking screw-on cylinder to valve seal. :Doh::ROFLMAO:

minor melting nylon burns and singed hair.:Eeek:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
wheres the video?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements