Dave Ward

Free Member
Jul 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi all I am new to the site and VERY new to motorhoming, bought my first ever on Saturday 10th July 2010 !!!!! I hope there will be events in the future where I can get to meet other members ( Iam in Norfolk).
Anyways, just want ed to say Hello

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi all I am new to the site and VERY new to motorhoming, bought my first ever on Saturday 10th July 2010 !!!!! I hope there will be events in the future where I can get to meet other members ( Iam in Norfolk).
Anyways, just want ed to say Hello

Welcome to Fun Dave:winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dave, so how have those first 3 days been? I bet you haven't stopped smiling yet. Welcome to the fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to the FUN

Im sure you will manage to get on one of the more southerly meets when they are on just keep an eye on rallies and meets you usually get plenty of warning of an event

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
Hiya and welcome :welcomefunster: You will get a lot from here , even better if you also put a bit back also . Enjoy it Al.

brodie

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
Hi

Welcome to the fun, how many cups of tea have you had in it yet? Thats all I did when we first got ours.:thumb: It's great you'll love it!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Dave, Welcome aboard.

If you look at the Rallies and Meets section I am sure you will find more than one meet you can come and introduce yourself at. Look forward to it.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to fun bet you are going around with a smile on your face ::bigsmile::welcomefunster:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi Dave and welcome

There' s a few of us from Norfolk, we are in Norwich. Bought ours a year ago from Simpsons at G Y and loving it. We go away most weekends in it and always look forward to the next time. Have Fun

Dale

jg147

Free Member
Jun 14, 2010
West Yorkshire
Funster No
Exp
new
Hi, hope you have lots of fun :thumb:

We collected ours last weekend and had our first trip this weekend, a lot easier than the caravan.

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Hi there and welcome. We have only had ours a few weeks. We still sit on the drive in it and drink tea. In fact we bought a TV/DVD for it at the weekend and sat out on the drive drinking tea and watching a DVD.

I hope the smile never goes away ::bigsmile:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
flyingwelcome

Welcome to another East Anglian Funster.

Given how many of us are now on here from Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex it must be time we organised some form of meet. There are no 'shows' in this part of the country though! :Doh:

We bought our first van from Simpsons as well. Bit of a haul from here to get it serviced though.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Dave and welcome to motorhome fun

As you mentioned meets in your posting we are having a very informal gathering of just a few funsters weekend of 20th August on Mersea Island

Here is some information on it. I have only 2 pitches left.

The pool will be open and there is entertainment both during the day and in the evening. There is fishing and golf too. The restaurant is excellent and its on the beach.

A car boot sale will be held on site over the weekend so you may pick up a few bargains.

You are welcome to attend Friday-Sunday or Friday to Monday

All pitches are currently being held from the Thursday to the Tuesday and you must specific what dates you want when booking.

This is the link to the camping area we will be on
Link Removed

Please book direct with Waldegraves quoting that you are with motorhome fun and giving them your username as well as your personal details. You pay the site directly. Tell them you want one of the pitches that are reserved for motorhome fun.

Here is the website www.waldegraves.co.uk

Price example for that weekend for 1 motorhome and 4 people - £74 Friday to Monday dogs and awnings are chargeable and not included in these prices.

I am sending you this as you mentioned meets in your post. Just let me know if you book or not so I can keep a tally on the pitches

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back