LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi all ...no im not singing to the drifters lol. i was thinking how many of us rv owners service are roof air con ie take cover off and clean debris out of grills hover out or as one said use power hose on it (don't like the sound of that) i found a dead bird in mine. the only service i have had done is to have it re gassed or do we all ignore it as it is on the roof and out the way?:Doh:

dave

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
You had your's re gassed, where? Did it have regas points or did you get them fitted?

As to service, I must admit so far we've had the cover off twice to clean out in about the year and a half we've had Winne now. We also bought a cover for this one so particularly in winter it's covers to keep the krud and bugs out.

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Lugnutt,

I like Kenny Lynch version the best. That takes me back.

Many years ago we had a friend "Leon Fullick" that had a dare that everytime Kenny Lynch, "Up on the Roof" was played anywhere, ie at home, in a club then he had to stand on his head for the whole time it played.

He had a copy of it in his house. He used to hide it so that he wouldn't have to stand on his head.

We used to go back to his place when the pubs closed for some music and entertainment.
We always managed to find his hidden copy of "Up on the Roof"

He just had to do it ::bigsmile: It was just so funny to see him. He never let us down, it was like an obsession. Unfortunately he is no longer with us. But what memories we have of the fun that we had.

Re Air conditioning, I have roof air con and up to now have never done anything to it, other than turn it on and off. :winky:

Thanks for the memories.

Lesley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi Dogey.i think mine is linked to the cab air con.....don't quote me
if you fire it up and the compressor is working right one feed is cold and the other hot

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi Lesley...you lot sound as mad as we used to be every time we picked up a hammer it broke out into...if i was a carpenter....lol:ROFLMAO:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
I love mad.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You Should have sang, If I had a hammer.:winky:

We cannot even hammer in the morning now, never mind hammer in the evening, or hammer all over this land. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lesley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
How much do you want for the dead bird?

Im starving,

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
How much do you want for the dead bird?

Im starving,

Crikey.....Didn't know such things were well sought after.....:Eeek:

So If there's scampering sounds on the roof.....It might be a Hungry Haganap.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back