Hi from sunny Yorkshire via Kenny good (1 Viewer)

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
:Smile: Hi all. We've discovered this great site when we met forum member Kenny good while camping near Doncaster last week. Had planned to leave the site around 12, still there at 3pm, delayed due to browsing here.
Anyway, we're a couple of semi-retired travel addicts and are out and about in our Autosleepers Nuevo whenever we can, no matter what the weather is. (seems the only time we are home is when I want to do some work on the van, just added an awning, MWO, lots of little mods and add-on's with many more to do).
Anyway no doubt we will have lots of questions to ask the experts on here and hopefully help out occasionally if we can. Maurice & Val

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi
Welcome and enjoy :Smile:
alan

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: to MH Fun

Best of luck

Dave :thumb::thumb:

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
:welcomefunster:flyingwelcome
Happy Daze
Chrisboyo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
::bigsmile:Hello Maurice and Val,
Glad you like this site, hope to see you both soon, I am still on site until next Mon day then off to Skegness for 4 days, remember you can sebd private messages from this site.
Ken

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Had planned to leave the site around 12, still there at 3pm, delayed due to browsing here.

They can be deadly addictive.

And life saving if you're bored to death.

And save you lots of money and angst when you avoid other people's mistakes.

Altogether not a bad deal for £12.

OP
OP
Maurice & Val

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
Thanks all for making us welcome. Looks like the £12 will be a worthwhile investment and will be joining soon.
If it wasn't for the fact that the van is turning into a taxi this weekend to take my lot to the airport as the're off to find the sun in Spain for a week, we'd be out and about again.
Would'nt mind but they've all got cars. Surely it does'nt cost that much to park it at an airport for a week does it!
Ken - will try this private message lark once I've figured out how.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thanks all for making us welcome. Looks like the £12 will be a worthwhile investment and will be joining soon.
If it wasn't for the fact that the van is turning into a taxi this weekend to take my lot to the airport as the're off to find the sun in Spain for a week, we'd be out and about again.
Would'nt mind but they've all got cars. Surely it does'nt cost that much to park it at an airport for a week does it!
Ken - will try this private message lark once I've figured out how.

Hello there , :welcomefunster:
We usually stay in the airport hotel the night before we fly , where car parking is included.
This works out the same price or slightly cheaper (for us) than getting a mini bus as there are 5 of us.
It could be cos of the discounts we get with our banking , i dont know .

Though i suppose dad taking you is even cheaper...
rod , back ..... :winky: :ROFLMAO:
Bev

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome, You were over our way (Donny ) and we were over by you :ROFLMAO: Hornsea is one of our favourite bolt holes :thumb:- Bradshaws chippy is the best :thumb: (if I got name right - I know where it is that's the important bit :thumb:)
terry

OP
OP
Maurice & Val

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
Hello there , :welcomefunster:
Though i suppose dad taking you is even cheaper...
rod , back ..... :winky: :ROFLMAO:
Bev

Not this time for them it ain't. Pay upfront for the diesel or I don't take them. Missing a good rally on our favourite site this weekend because of it. I sometimes think the only good thing about the kids is the first bit - from then on it's all expense, even when they have upped and left home....... but then if they wern't around we'd miss them (if only to have a good moan at, must be getting old...). My sister's kids emigrated to Australia a while back and she misses them terribly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back