Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
Ah great thanks for reply
I just had email offering it that’s all
Got an email too . Immediately marked as blocked , guess what , same email next day sent with a different sender's name. Have now junk mailed it at least a dozen times , wonder if they'll ever run out of names to use:D.
Effen annoying clowns.
John

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Got an email too . Immediately marked as blocked , guess what , same email next day sent with a different sender's name. Have now junk mailed it at least a dozen times , wonder if they'll ever run out of names to use:D.
Effen annoying clowns.
John
Same here. (n)

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
It’s a scam then?
Don't know for sure , but I won't rush to send any money or ask any questions. Just fed up with unsolicited emails , would love to email and tell them to f88k off , but then they know your email address is active. Don't have a solution.
John

OP
OP
Bailey 15
Sep 18, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Benimar 486 tessoro
Exp
2010?
It’s like those bloody phone calls asking if you’ve been in a car accident isent it, I said to one ‘yes I fell off my skateboard down the park can you help me with that!’ They put phone down lol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
My mate is superb at dealing with the "we're phoning regarding your compensation for....". If I hadn't witnessed it I would find it hard to believe , he basically answers which accident, I had a few ? He starts with a run of the mill bump , and without pausing , ends up a couple of minutes later with , or is it the one one where the other driver came through their screen AND through mine. He doesn't give them a chance to but in , don't know how he keeps a straight face while talking. He finishes with "how much can you get me?" just before the dialling tone is heard.
I know they're only doing a job , but p*ss off people. Normally if you have had a claim it's long since settled when they phone you.
John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back