Free WiFi in France (1 Viewer)

BenimarEurope6000ST

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Funster No
Do McDonalds in France offer free Wifi. If so is it easy to logon i.e do you have to register and will it have a tranlate page. Wish I was bilingual but English is a struggle these days :RollEyes:

Any other outlets, establishments offering free Wifi?

David

gerryr

Free Member
Mar 20, 2010
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Do McDonalds in France offer free Wifi. If so is it easy to logon i.e do you have to register and will it have a tranlate page. Wish I was bilingual but English is a struggle these days :RollEyes:

Any other outlets, establishments offering free Wifi?

David

We have just come back from France where we have used McDonalds free wi-fi extensively. Just connect no passwords. You can sit in the car park but we always have a burger or a coffee just to be polite. There seems to be no restriction on how long you can stay. They are always very friendly and we have always found some who speaks Franglais. :thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just go into the McDs car park OR many times the McD is next to a supermarket..get as close as you can to McDs search for wfi on your laptop it should find McDs ....press connect and for the first time it may come up with a McD advert just follow instructions and you will be connected ...the next it will just connect when you press the button.

Mel :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back