Ducato - short 5th gear mod for pre-facelift 230 (1 Viewer)

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Its a pity you didnt joint earlier and talk to the right people, you could have saved your self a lot of time and money
all that info is freely available here on FUN we dont charge for any information supplied
Personaly I think your post is no more than an advert in desguise and you should delete it
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
agreed, while it is informative it is for profit.

correction....it does involve payment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jaguarnut

Free Member
Jun 21, 2009
Nr Westbury, Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
<1
Well I stand publically chastised, thanks all. I did not think I was committing any offence and I certainly did not find the info I was looking for specifically. What I did find was confusing. I am also not a profiteer!

Apologies for any angst or insult caused.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well I stand publically chastised, thanks all. I did not think I was committing any offence and I certainly did not find the info I was looking for specifically. What I did find was confusing. I am also not a profiteer!

Apologies for any angst or insult caused.

Hi Jaguarnut, no problem, we have to be pretty strict about these things or the place will turn in to a notice board for traders. If you have a one off thing to sell, you can sell it in our classifieds, however selling multiples of the same item is trading and is not allowed there either. Best of luck with the product, it will get a lot of exposure on Ebay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back