schaudt control panel problem (1 Viewer)

Blizzy

Free Member
Aug 20, 2008
Funster No
Hi, i have an lmc liberty 2001, the schaudt it992 control panel was working fine then suddenly will only read a max of 12.25v when pressing the switch to get a reading from both batteries. If i put a multimeter across both the batteries it reads 12.7v. The meter on the panel shows 13.2v on the leisure battery when charging from the mains and 12.5v on the engine battery, which shows 13.2v on the multimeter! The water tank gauges read fine as does the amp meter. Any ideas what is wrong or does anyone repair these panels. I understand they cost about £190! Many thanks. Brian.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi, i have an lmc liberty 2001, the schaudt it992 control panel was working fine then suddenly will only read a max of 12.25v when pressing the switch to get a reading from both batteries. If i put a multimeter across both the batteries it reads 12.7v. The meter on the panel shows 13.2v on the leisure battery when charging from the mains and 12.5v on the engine battery, which shows 13.2v on the multimeter! The water tank gauges read fine as does the amp meter. Any ideas what is wrong or does anyone repair these panels. I understand they cost about £190! Many thanks. Brian.

I too had problems with my control panel - not the same problem however.
See my post on the subject here:-
Link Removed

Good service and very pronpt (too prompt, but that's a different story).

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back