Kent Storage for our van. (1 Viewer)

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
We are not going to use our van for probably a year starting November so are needing long term storage for our 31ft motorhome. Ideally in Kent,Sussex or Surrey.

10 days ago I emailed 22 recommended storage facilities and to date have only had replies from 3, 2of which say they are full and the other wants £120 per month for parking on gravel outside which I think is a little steep.

If you've your van in storage anywhere in the uk and know of space there please can you let me know. Pm me if you don't want to say in the open where you store yours.

I knew finding something would be bard but it's becoming harder than I thought it would be.

Needs to be in storage by around the 5 November.

It does annoy me that companies don't even bother to reply, I'm guessing the others are full but responde would have been nice.

Thanks Shawn

Dec 31, 2017
South East
Funster No
MH
Burstner T690G
Exp
Caravanner 40 years. Motorhome 8
We are not going to use our van for probably a year starting November so are needing long term storage for our 31ft motorhome. Ideally in Kent,Sussex or Surrey.

10 days ago I emailed 22 recommended storage facilities and to date have only had replies from 3, 2of which say they are full and the other wants £120 per month for parking on gravel outside which I think is a little steep.

If you've your van in storage anywhere in the uk and know of space there please can you let me know. Pm me if you don't want to say in the open where you store yours.

I knew finding something would be bard but it's becoming harder than I thought it would be.

Needs to be in storage by around the 5 November.

It does annoy me that companies don't even bother to reply, I'm guessing the others are full but responde would have been nice.

Thanks Shawn
Just wondered whether the Caravanand Motorhome Club might be able to help. In this months magazine, page 18 they tell you how to book storage pitches.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
shawn&emma
Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
Well after such a poor response to my storage request from the Kent/Sussex companies, still only the 3 out of 22.
lets see if any of the 20 emails I've sent to companies further north have at least the decency to respond, surely thats not to much to ask is it?

Shawn

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
@shawn&emma I think The Chequers camp site on the Folkestone to Canterbury road at Selsted have space. I know they do caravan storage and I'm sure I have seen a couple of motorhomes in there.

J

KiwiGT

Free Member
May 5, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Try SouthCoastGroup in Chichester. Very professional
SouthCoastGroup.co.uk