Carmodities~Experience of this dealer? (1 Viewer)

Hawcara

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
Exp
6 weeks of hol use
Website www.carmodities.co.uk They advertise on ebay and use warranties 2000 for backup. Prices seem quite good. Has anyone bought from them, know where they get stock from or have any experiences of comments.
Thank you:Eeek:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Said it many times before that insurance based warranties unless they are with a reliable proven company that the issuer (dealer) has good connections with are not worth the paper they are written on.

In any event, one should always contact ones dealer first when a problem arises and take advice.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H

Hawcara

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
Exp
6 weeks of hol use
:Eeek:Yes, have looked on the site about the warranty and hence my enquiry about the dealer. I've looked on ebay and the feedback seems to be positive, but I value the comments on this site more. They go into more detail (hopefully)

Upvote 0

carmodities

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
Funster No
:Eeek:Yes, have looked on the site about the warranty and hence my enquiry about the dealer. I've looked on ebay and the feedback seems to be positive, but I value the comments on this site more. They go into more detail (hopefully)

Hello everyone. I am Eric and Carmodities is my buisness. We are a family concern and are proud of the service we give. Our buisness has been established for more than 10 years and we have been motorhomers for more than 20 years. Others may say it, but customer satisfaction realy does matter to me. I am very interested to hear comments about the warranties we provide. Our cutomers travel from all over the country and further to buy our vehicles. It is unreasonable to ask a customer from Cornwall to return to Doncaster for a warranty repair, this is why we use Warranty 2000 products. So far without complaint from ourselves or our customers. Please read the feedback posted on Ebay. These are real comments from real people not some orchestrated quotes on a website.:thumb:.

Come and see us at the Newark Show in September.

Best Regards

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi carmodities and welcome to the fun.

a friendly word of advise...

please read this link to the site rules <<< Link Removed>>>

the boss has no problem with traders/dealers on the site and will welcome you but he does like to be told so you can be given trade status. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

carmodities

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
Funster No
hi carmodities and welcome to the fun.

a friendly word of advise...

please read this link to the site rules <<< Link Removed>>>

the boss has no problem with traders/dealers on the site and will welcome you but he does like to be told so you can be given trade status. :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome and the advise. I will contact your admin and look forward to joining in some discussions.:Doh:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
this is why we use Warranty 2000 products.
Best Regards

The horror stories we've seen on here, Fiat and Mercedes come immediately to mind for serious money, means your chosen company might be an improvement on what would be termed a "good" warranty.

It's all down to the small print.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back