Bugger, bugger and thrice bugger !!!! (2 Viewers)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Just been to the Hospital in Shrewsbury ! Apparently I have a level one heart block so I go to the top of the queue for a pacemaker !!! Guess when they want me in .....next Friday at 8am.
I was so looking forward to the bring n buy meet to meet up with funsters (especially Movan !!) So it's all gone tits up again !!
I hope that Haganap and Penelope Pitstop pick up on this thread, I apologize wholeheartedly for my unforeseen absence !!!!....

Now......on to the quiz !!!

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwww Steve, so sorry to hear that. But hey, your health is far more important than a meet up. Get in there and get sorted..... we will all be thinking of you. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just been to the Hospital in Shrewsbury ! Apparently I have a level one heart block so I go to the top of the queue for a pacemaker !!! Guess when they want me in .....next Friday at 8am.
I was so looking forward to the bring n buy meet to meet up with funsters (especially Movan !!) So it's all gone tits up again !!
I hope that Haganap and Penelope Pitstop pick up on this thread, I apologize wholeheartedly for my unforeseen absence !!!!....

Talk about a feeble excuse !

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
just go to the meet and we'll fit the pacemaker for you.....with instructions from nurse haganap of course :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
I don't want to play anymore !!

Why can't I get into the chat room ? I can hear that stupid ding dong but sweet fa else !
No picture, nothing !!!.....Did Roger denude himself for nothing !!!:cry:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Yep I've got a rusty knife I can sharpen and a jigsaw, Steph is a good seamstress for the stitches. :Eeek:

Seriously hope all goes well for you. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Really sorry to hear this.

Hope all goes well and your fighting fit again soon.:thumb:

Good luck:winky:

bevo

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
north west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
bad news

i know you must be crapping yourself.
but at least they have found the problem, and i'm sure you will come out of it with no problems at all.
think positive and don't worry.
you will soon be taking the piss out of us all.

good luck

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
We could see you trying to get into the quiz Steve....it was like you were stuck in the revolving doors....:roflmto:

I'm sure the op will be fine....then get back on the forums and to the meets :thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Just make sure it says HONDA not KIPOR when they fit it:ROFLMAO:
when you have had it done you will wonder what all the worry was about, the other week when in ccu myself the guy in the next bed (late eighties) had just had one put in and he went home feeling great so I am sure you will be fine:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hiya Steve

Okay the bad news is that you cant go to the bring and buy meet but

The good news is they have found out what is wrong before it was too late.

Best to have it fixed sooner than later xxxx

Hope all goes well. Keep us updated and let us know when you are out of hospital xxx

Best wishes

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years

:ROFLMAO: on a lighter point while you are in the queue ask for two one as a spare :ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
just got ya PM Steve, no problem and good luck mate!!:thumb:

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Good luck, you'll need it. The operation is nothing. You'll need all the help you can get if they keep you in, hospital food is what you should be worrying about. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously I wish you well.

Manouche

Free Member
Feb 5, 2009
Southsea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
Just like to add my best wishes.
Good luck, hope all goes well.:thumb:

Rick

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sorry I missed this yesterday Steve, good luck glad you are getting it sorted at last, now get your name down for Shepton, hee hee.

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Wow !!!

Thank You one and all for your letters of support and encouragement....I realise that it only takes about 90 minutes to do and I am not allowed to drive for 7 days after the event, so a period of reflection on the hospital car park should do me well !!!
As soon as possible after the procedure I am hotfooting it up to the Isle of Lewis to visit my 2 cousins (most of July) so if anyone is up there, perhaps we should arrange a "minimeet" !!! Once again, thank you all !!!!.....:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Thank You one and all for your letters of support and encouragement....I realise that it only takes about 90 minutes to do and I am not allowed to drive for 7 days after the event, so a period of reflection on the hospital car park should do me well !!!
As soon as possible after the procedure I am hotfooting it up to the Isle of Lewis to visit my 2 cousins (most of July) so if anyone is up there, perhaps we should arrange a "minimeet" !!! Once again, thank you all !!!!.....:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We're going to Scotland some time in August - don't know when yet - maybe we'll meet you on your way back down!!! Got to get that t shirt to you somehow!!:ROFLMAO:

Good luck next week! Can't wait to see the "new man"!!!:roflmto:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Steve, all the very best, from the bottom of my heart, and from the heart of my bottom, a place currently very dear to me.

Not actually much fun in hospital, the answer is get you retaliation in first - there's nothing like urinary extraction from Nursie before she gets down to it. I've got my lot well trained.

As ever, Nil illegitimis carborundum... don't let the bastards grind you down!! It's not a bad idea to take a small block of carborundum in with you, and offer to sharpen their scalpel, anything you can do to make life easy for them.

Good luck!

Tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back