storage in yorkshire (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
I have phoned numerouse storage sites in yorkshire at prices from £300-£400pa.....now secured a very good storage near market weighton for £190pa outside or £270pa undercover....now that is a bargain....it is CaSSOA approved..cctv..electric gates...and a BIG dog that i would not feed:ROFLMAO:...if anyone needs more info i will gladly let them have it(not the dog).....Oh! and the owner produces his own cider...HIC!............Dave

^Qwerty^

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Exp
Have hired for two years, now bought.
I have phoned numerouse storage sites in yorkshire at prices from £300-£400pa.....now secured a very good storage near market weighton for £190pa outside or £270pa undercover....now that is a bargain....it is CaSSOA approved..cctv..electric gates...and a BIG dog that i would not feed:ROFLMAO:...if anyone needs more info i will gladly let them have it(not the dog).....Oh! and the owner produces his own cider...HIC!............Dave

Hi,

We've just paid a deposit on a MH, which we are due to pick up in September. We live at Howden and I'm not that keen on keeping it on the drive. Be interested in the site at MW, as that is not far from me. Are you allowed to leave your car in place of the MH whilst you're away, as being able to do that makes things a lot easier as you don't have to sort lifts out to/from.

Thanks

-
Mike

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hi,

We've just paid a deposit on a MH, which we are due to pick up in September. We live at Howden and I'm not that keen on keeping it on the drive. Be interested in the site at MW, as that is not far from me. Are you allowed to leave your car in place of the MH whilst you're away, as being able to do that makes things a lot easier as you don't have to sort lifts out to/from.

Thanks

-
Mike

I think you usually leave it parked where the motorhome is parked.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
C and P Welsh.
Hensall,
Goole,
DN14 0RL
Tel 01977 661251
Gold Approved COSSA site with two dogs, the price is dependant on the length of your van and my 6 metre costs £270. I leave my car there when I take the van out.
Hope this is of some use.
Norman.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back